PDA

View Full Version : A new joke for all people on the other side of the pond...

blackaces13
06-17-2004, 07:35 PM
2 men are at a ballgame together, man A has bought and eaten about 4 hotdogs by the 3rd inning. Man B has eaten none despite the constant prodding by man A for him to go ahead and try one.

By the 7th inning stretch the hot dog vendor once again comes around and man A orders his 6th dog. Man A then turns to man B and says, "Why haven't you had a hotdog yet? They are great, I'm on my 6th one for Christ's sake."

Man B responds, "I ate before I left the house."

TimTimSalabim
06-17-2004, 07:48 PM
Can you translate that one for this side of the pond?

TimTimSalabim
06-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Two nuns are driving down the road. All of the sudden, a swarm of vampires lands on their car. One nun says to the other, "Get out and show them your cross!" The nun gets out of the car and screams, "Get the f... off my car!"

Sundevils21
06-17-2004, 09:16 PM
Two green cows with purple wings are standing and eating. Suddenly a swarm of wasps(not bees /images/graemlins/wink.gif) attack them. They look at each other and say "What tha fcuk are we doing with wings?" HAHAHA

Bump-en-Stein
06-18-2004, 02:05 AM
Joes wife would not let him go to the party with Bob, because everytime Joe drinks, he pukes on his shirt. He promises he won't drink too much, and she lets him go.

Bob tells Joe not to worry. "Just put $20 in your back pocket, and if you puke on yourself, tell the wife I did it and gave you $20 for dry cleaning." Ok, fine. Joe goes ahead, drinks, and pukes all over his shirt.

Joe gets home, and his wife is ready to tear into him. "I didn't do this honey! Bob did it, and if you don't believe me, reach into my pocket and there is $20 for dry cleaning."

She reaches in, grabs the money. "There is $40 here."
"Oh, yeah, that's also from Bob, he sh!t my pants."

Kurn, son of Mogh
06-18-2004, 08:34 AM
The gang is returning from a ball game

George: "Anybody want to go to the diner"
Elaine: "You had a hot dog at the game"
George: "That's not a meal, it's an activity."

disclaimer: dialog may not be exact.