PDA

View Full Version : 10/20 at the Borgata

risen
06-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Just got back from 4 days at the Borg. Fun times, But definitely not an easy way to make a living. Beating that $10/hr time rake is hard hard work. Especially when Jerry the human grandfather clock is at your table. And even worse when it takes 4 minutes to get 1/6 of a O/8 pot sent the right way, and impossible when you combine the 2. /images/graemlins/confused.gif Didn't run in to any overt 2+2ers over my time between the 10/20 HE or O/8. Bah, but onto the hand.

Full generally passive limpy table, I'm about the only one raising preflop without top 3 pocket pairs, happy city. I'm CO+1 with J /images/graemlins/heart.gif T /images/graemlins/heart.gif.

2 MP limpers to me, I limp, we lose the SB. 4 to the flop of.

Q /images/graemlins/club.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

BB checks, MP1 bets, MP2 Raises, Hero Mucks.

Comments?

Luke
06-17-2004, 11:29 AM
Easy, easy flop fold against those passive players and that flop.

I might have raised preflop if I thought I could "buy" the button, otherwise the limp is OK by me.

Luke

DcifrThs
06-17-2004, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Full generally passive limpy table, I'm about the only one raising preflop without top 3 pocket pairs, happy city. I'm CO+1 with J T .

2 MP limpers to me, I limp, we lose the SB. 4 to the flop of.

Q T 8

BB checks, MP1 bets, MP2 Raises, Hero Mucks.

Comments?

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i spead for at least myself when, in response to, "comments?" i say, "duh!!"

but seriously, passive game, you should consider raising 2 limpers with JTs in position...and your flop play was fine.

-Barron