PDA

View Full Version : Some blubberings and tid-bits for John Cole

Zeno
06-16-2004, 11:24 PM
Thanks for clearing up the God or god issue. I guess my memory is better than I thought. I remember the ‘He’ not Her thing too - although the Pope can kiss my ass on that one.

Heroin

Heroine

The three-syllable addiction sounds better and healthier. The two-syllable one I never tried but it works for some people, William Burroughs comes to mind. What’s a syllable? I just make up pronunciations as I go alone - anything that seems to fit is good enough for me. My father made up his own language when he was very young and no one else in his family could understand him but his older sister. It partly explains much about myself I think.

Mulligan Stew is too dense and thick causing the parody to break up under too much weight. I only read portions of the book that I opened to at random – some are hilarious but I am chunking the heavy tome back at the seedy librarian. I do not have the patience at the moment to swamp through the thick stew - Maybe next year.

Are you still a liberal or have you had a recent religious conversion and come over to the sane side?

Did you know that Ray Zee does not use bobbers when fishing? This really surprised me. And he showed such civil restraint when I queried him on the subject. He must be rereading ‘The Mediations’.

Have to get back and watch the Yankees pulverize the Diamondbacks. Wait, I see it is 5 to 3 so the Diamondbacks are back in it. Got to go.

-Zeno