PDA

View Full Version : Played 4 hands and finished 2nd!

NNH
06-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Just finished playing a $5 tourney where I must've had the worst run of cards. My best hand was ATs. Anyway, the whole tourney I played about four hands. Won only two, and still placed 2nd. That is all.

Moozh
06-14-2004, 11:18 PM
Was that against me? Party 5/1? If so, congrats. I got third when my 52 bb special lost to 54o when I flopped A34. Runner runner 5's and I'm out in third. Can't complain though. Gotta play for first.

For reference, I said something like "boooooo" when I lost.

NNH
06-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah it was against you. It's not that I play that tight. If you remember I think I might have bet post-flop twice! The best hand I had was that AT. Since that table would call w/ anything, I couldn't even try to bluff. Remember that all-in call w/ 23o w/ a 2 on the board. Hilarious.

Didn't I pull out a hand against you right at the end? Since I was outchipped about 7 to 1, I went out right after. Especially since I only had 96o, or some crappy hand like that.

Yeah, I liked your play throughout the game. I had you pegged as the better of the players on the table. There where some horrible players on that table.

See ya around at the tables. Hopefully next time I get a chance to actually play.