PDA

View Full Version : Does Desdia72 really have a girlfriend?

dm34
06-14-2004, 08:41 PM

Desdia72
06-14-2004, 09:22 PM
yes, i have a fullgrown, live, oxygen breathing, beautiful girlfriend who likes to play poker more for entertainment than she does money.

hyde
06-14-2004, 09:28 PM
wrong question.
he has a girlfriend.
but he should fold her and wait for a better one.

on the other hand, he is making good card playing decisions.

Desdia72
06-14-2004, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wrong question.
he has a girlfriend.
but he should fold her and wait for a better one.

on the other hand, he is making good card playing decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

and why would i need a better one? is it because of her questioning my play all-in on ONE HAND? you guys are getting ridiculous with all the focus on HER and not the GAME OF POKER. she questioned my play on the hand, we decided to post it in 2+2 and ITH, and get some feedback. all the side talk outside of this is uncalled for and lame.

ligastar
06-14-2004, 10:34 PM
I was the first person to reply to Desia's post and it has taken on a life on its own...I think its time to throw the gf into the muck D.

Only kidding here, I've always liked a girl that could shoot pool and it would be cool watching your lady at a poker table too.

CountDuckula
06-14-2004, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes, i have a fullgrown, live, oxygen breathing, beautiful girlfriend who likes to play poker more for entertainment than she does money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what? I think you're lucky. A lot of women see poker as a rival, and I'll bet you don't have that problem. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I do think she's wrong about the 99 situation you posted about, but I don't see that as a reason to get rid of her, either.

-Mike

jedi
06-15-2004, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

and why would i need a better one? is it because of her questioning my play all-in on ONE HAND? you guys are getting ridiculous with all the focus on HER and not the GAME OF POKER. she questioned my play on the hand, we decided to post it in 2+2 and ITH, and get some feedback. all the side talk outside of this is uncalled for and lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was because she questioned your play with very sketchy logic, and then when posters here told her she was wrong, she proceeded to defend that decision with even more sketchy logic. I'm glad she's hot and I'm glad she plays for entertainment purposes.