PDA

View Full Version : Baldwin

ThePimpulator
06-14-2004, 02:10 AM
WTF is that psycho on? What a lunatic.

TwoNiner
06-14-2004, 02:14 AM
A lot of cocaine.

That was like watching a trainwreck. Im sure the the WPT was thrilled to see Baldwin wired out of his gord, taking spur of the moment "bathroom" breaks stopping to do a little shadow boxing.

astroglide
06-14-2004, 02:36 AM
he honestly was snorting (air) a LOT at the table

dsm
06-14-2004, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF is that psycho on? What a lunatic!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO! You took the words right out of my mouth.

thetman
06-14-2004, 03:16 AM
What a proud moment for the Baldwin family!

toots
06-14-2004, 11:13 AM
I couldn't decide whether it was some sort of act or real intoxication.

Then I realized it really didn't matter.

The real question is: Is that Balwin guy really that good?

Porcupine
06-14-2004, 12:06 PM
It reminded me of the Seinfeld "Sniffing Accountant" episode. Jerry and Kramer thought their accountant was doing cocaine because he of the way he kept sniffing, but he was actually allergic to Kramer's mohair sweater.

What ever the problem was, it was aggravating to watch.

Jason Strasser
06-14-2004, 12:31 PM
During commercial breaks of the NBA finals, I decided I'd rather watch the funny ad with Tim Duncan and American Express over and over than watch that famous brother get over his high.

What a pathetic showing. Alec must be hoping no one watches the Travel Channel.

Goon2
06-14-2004, 01:45 PM
It wasn't so much the shaking and the sniffing that he was doing, and it really wasn't the fact he was staying in raised pots with 75o then hitting them. It was about all the talking he was doing at the table.

All talkers have their own style at the table. Baldwin's style was to upset his opponents when he was bluffing. I guess maybe he thought he was intimidating the women. Well, he wasn't. He goaded ER girl into a call when she was only holding 22. That was brilliant.

Still, the producers should have punched Bald's ticket anyway and found a way to put him on a table with Hellmuth, Cloutier, Nguyen. That would be wildly entertaining.

Roy Hobbs
06-14-2004, 01:58 PM
I stopped watching...he was even making the other players at the table uncomfortable...

Rushmore
06-14-2004, 02:12 PM
I tuned in long enough to hear "Welcome to the WPT Hollywood Home Game Edition."

Then it was back to the $100/$200 at Stars, which is far more entertaining.

With Forensic Files on the TV.

Smoking a cigar (Gloria de Cubana).

Drinking a Corona.

Watching the beautiful, violent thunderstorm out of the window of my lovely new Tampa, FL home.

My cat curled up at my feet.

My honey lying on the bed, dozing, occasionally asking me how I was doing.

It's a shame that the WPT managed to air something so totally useless that I couldn't fit it into this beautiful equation.

But they did.

Recliner
06-14-2004, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I kept thinking that he had to be on LOTS of drugs. I like when James Woods was eliminated and he said good bye to both of the Ladies that were still left but stayed away from the coke head. The other part I liked was when everyone cheered with Baldwin was eliminated.

ThePimpulator
06-15-2004, 08:03 PM
What was also scarey to me was the big sudden jerky movements he made with his entire body. He riddled with anxiety. Hehe. I wish I could say that that simply means that no limit is not his game. But no, he was out of his head.

deacsoft
06-16-2004, 01:09 AM
Maybe he has a runny nose... after all, it is allergy season.

More likely... is something I'll have to put in the words of Rick James... "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

brassnuts
06-16-2004, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...in the words of Rick James... "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

[/ QUOTE ]

"Heeeey, Darkness!"

deacsoft
06-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Charlie Murphy!!! [pow] Unityyyyyyyyyyyy.