PDA

View Full Version : Is this better than a check and raise?

05-15-2002, 04:43 PM
I got this from a non poker playing friend this morning, and I thought you might all appreciate it too.

Two couples were playing cards one evening. John accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them

up, he noticed that Bill's wife's legs were wide apart, and she wasn't wearing any underwear!

Shocked, John hit his face on the table when he got up. He went to the kitchen to get some ice. Bill's wife followed and asked, "Did you see

anything that you liked under there?"

Surprised by her boldness, John admitted that he did. She said, "Well, you can have it, but it will cost you $500." John thought quickly. He

was interested. She said that since her husband works Friday afternoons John should be at her house around 2pm Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, John showed up at the planned time and gave her the $500. They went to the bedroom and completed their sexual transaction. Then, John quickly dressed and left.

Bill came home from work that evening and asked his wife, "Did John come by the house this afternoon?" With a lump in her throat, Bill's wife answered, "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes". Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband asked, "And did he give you $500?"

Terrified, she replied, "Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500".

Bill, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, "Good, I was hoping he did. He came to my office this morning and

borrowed $500 from me. He promised he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."

NOW THAT'S A POKER PLAYER!

Fitz

05-15-2002, 05:21 PM