PDA

View Full Version : On Friday. . . . .

JimRivett
06-13-2004, 02:38 PM
I went to the Commerce, it was around lunch time and the purpose of my visit was to locate the following

This "Cincinnati" character

Red haired Asian chicks

and

Snakehead

"Cincinnati" was nowhere to be found, I figured that whatever chips Snakehead left him with, the boys in the back room would have acquired.

I was also unsuccessful in finding any red haired Asian chicks. This wasn't that disappointing because the Asian chick I've been married to for the past 30+ years has, over the past year or so, become a red head.

Not seeing Snakehead was, however, a disappointment. You see I wanted to formally welcome him into the Old F*ck's club. Heck I was even prepared to let him buy lunch, an event which will have to wait until time. In retrospect it may be better to have Andy Fox present for Snakehead's induction into this exclusive group, because he could witness the event and perhaps even take photos. (Andy had an important function to attend on Friday - no, it wasn't the former President's funeral).

So Sankehead, you old f*ck, you'll have to wait a little longer to recieve you membership card and to start receiving the benefits of our organization.

See you sometime during the week?

Regards,
Jim

mike l.
06-13-2004, 02:56 PM
i will be there wednesday day/night probably so all you old f*cks can enjoy the party i will be throwing for you. look the fat guy w/ sandals who buys in 4 racks and raises every single hand, that's me. come on over and buy me a drink or something.

Josh W
06-13-2004, 03:01 PM
I get back to LA on Tuesday morning. Wednesday will be a gruesome day of work. I may make my bi-monthly trip to the Commerce on Wednesday just to see some faces...

J

snakehead
06-14-2004, 12:01 AM
cincinatti and the redheads come out in the late afternoon, or early evening while you are taking your nap. I usually don't play on fridays because I don't like the traffic on the freeways on friday afternoon. I guess I am an old f*ck.

andyfox
06-14-2004, 03:26 PM
Reading through these posts by Jim, Josh, Mike and Snakehead, it occurs to me that these are the nice people at Commerce; imagine what the not-so-nice ones are like. /images/graemlins/smile.gif