View Full Version : Dilbert

Steven_Skunk
06-11-2004, 12:44 AM
I hijacked your "old" Id. I can't believe some of the stupid PM's you left in your account. I will save you all and not post them, in fact, I will delete them instead.

Dilbert - Don't do me like your daddy did.

Steph Djordjevic
06-11-2004, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hijacked your "old" Id. I can't believe some of the stupid PM's you left in your account. I will save you all and not post them, in fact, I will delete them instead.

Dilbert - Don't do me like your daddy did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Message to the last poster on the account "Steven Skunk" I was one of posters invited to use the account (Obvioiusly, this is not my normal postname). I posted once, then you took over and changed the password. This is not what Dilbert wanted, and its not fair.

Tell you what: Put the account back the original password, and I won't "out you" to the forum. I copied down all of the posters that Dilbert sent the password. One of them (a friend of mine) logged on and changed the password as a joke. She told me that you and Dilbert were the only ones left with the password. She thought you were cool about the whole thing, but you took over the account.

Well, F.U. change it back so we all can use it.

Steven_Skunk
06-11-2004, 01:12 AM
Fine, I put it back. You happy? You friggin baby. You can just keep posting anonymously under Lazy Lunchmeat if you want. What's the big deal anyway.

Go Ahead, have fun.

BreakEvenPlayer
06-11-2004, 01:24 AM
TT - Didn't your grandma ever tell you not to masturbate when you were younger?

Bump-en-Stein
06-11-2004, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you think that? Did YOUR grandma tell you not to masturbate? Why would she have to?

Steven_Skunk
06-11-2004, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what man, I used to think you were cool, Especially since I like Sacramento Kings too. But you have turned into a wimp, and only post p.c. stuff. Take a stand, man. Being a Padres fan isn't really cutting edge.

BreakEvenPlayer
06-11-2004, 03:55 AM
Is masturbation really PC? I thought my post was pretty cutting edge.

Dilbert
06-11-2004, 06:32 AM
http://students.washington.edu/grant/random/venn-pants.gif

thomastem
06-11-2004, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must want a visit from the critters. You've been warned.

Steven_Skunk
06-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Nice Dilbert! That post is sweet. It is really funny. It must be weird getting a thumbs up from your former self.

Steven_Monk
06-11-2004, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only when you forget to clip your fingernails.

Steven Punk
06-11-2004, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop teaching the peasants bad manners. Cavemen clip nails where refined individuals will get a manticore.

Dilbert
06-11-2004, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Stop teaching the peasants bad manners. Cavemen clip nails where refined individuals will get a manticore.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT,

Do you work out this dialogue between aliases ahead of time, or do you just wing it?