PDA

View Full Version : If Election Held Today - Kerry To Win 296 to 242,

jokerswild
06-10-2004, 01:48 PM
If Election Held Today - Kerry To Win 296 to 242, New Zogby Interactive Presidential Battleground Poll Reveals
In the two weeks since the last Zogby Interactive poll, the American political scene has changed somewhat, and the poll numbers reflect that, for the first time in months, there were no major problems erupting in either Iraq or the domestic economy, not counting an occasional spike in local gas prices.

The poll numbers reflect a slight improvement for the President. Based on interactive polls conducted June 1-6 by Zogby Interactive of Utica, New York in 16 battleground states around the country, Democratic presidential challenger John Kerry would defeat the incumbent today by an Electoral College tally of 296 to 242. However, races in several states are simply too close to call.

Two weeks ago, Mr. Kerry held a 102-vote lead in the Electoral College, 320-218.

Most of the change comes in two key states - Ohio (with 20 votes) and Missouri (which has 11) - which both switched from the Kerry to the Bush column. Again, the races there are very close and could flip several more times before November.

Mr. Kerry, meanwhile, has captured two states - Iowa and West Virginia - that had favored Mr. Bush two weeks ago.

DoggSnott
06-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Why would anyone vote for bush that yankee cocksucker

andyfox
06-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Sorry, Utah. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know the old saw about counting your chickens before they're decapitated, or however that goes . . .

elwoodblues
06-10-2004, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would anyone vote for bush that yankee cocksucker

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe if you were a yankee you'd find that appealing.

DoggSnott
06-10-2004, 02:33 PM
maybe

The U.S. needs a man with class, morals, and a person that is well spoken and can persuade.

That is not Bush.

Not saying Canada's PM is any better after listening to Cretien for years, but the U.S. for surely needs it because they are the most influential Nation in the world

Jimbo
06-10-2004, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The U.S. needs a man with class, morals, and a person that is well spoken and can persuade.

[/ QUOTE ]

Class- Bush is considerd to be in our Upper Class

Morals- Bush is a Compassionate Conservative

Well Spoken- His enunciation is most clear

Can Persuade- Pretty remarkable how persuasive a Nuke can be

Therefore it appears President Bush meets or exceeds all your qualifications. FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

Jimbo

Michael Davis
06-11-2004, 12:07 AM
On the record:

I am leaving the US for a minimum of four years if the Bush reign continues.

I am no Alec Baldwin.

-Michael

DoggSnott
06-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Are we talking about the same person

he is just texan, no upper class there

when he answers any questions he has a puzzled look on his face.....he is an idiot

I liked him at first but have grown to hate his arrogance and ignorance

nukes are persuasive, you think that the states will use one in the next 50 years...that's right, not likely

funny story, my parents were in london at a restaurant (I am Canadian by the way), and next to them was a table of people that kept staring at them and giving them funny looks and then they all started cutting down bush and the americans, and my parents said that they could tell that it was all directed towards them to hear....

so my mom leaned over and said "ya know, we are Canadians, not Americans" all of the sudden the mood changed the conversation changed and they were all of the sudden buddy buddy

that is what the rest of the world thinks about americans....that is what people think of bush too

MMMMMM
06-11-2004, 08:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that is what the rest of the world thinks about americans....that is what people think of bush too

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever "most of the world" thinks about anything, you can rest assured it is usually wrong. Bet contrarian.

Cptkernow
06-11-2004, 08:35 AM
usualy wrong.

The example quoted I can assure you, is the exception to the rule.

Rooster71
06-12-2004, 02:43 AM
Bush lovers can talk all they want, but I have yet to hear a so-called "conservative" that doesn't sound like a replay of a recent Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity episode. The generally accepted conservative response to most any question sounds something like this: "It's all the liberals' fault" or "You're a liberal, liberal, liberal."

Members of the so-called "conservative movement" would be much more convincing if they were able to actually think for themselves.

Nepa
06-13-2004, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most of the change comes in two key states - Ohio (with 20 votes) and Missouri (which has 11) - which both switched from the Kerry to the Bush column. Again, the races there are very close and could flip several more times before November.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Nevada(5 EC) is moving to Kerry and Florida (27 EC) looks to be leaning slightly for Kerry.

Clarkmeister
06-13-2004, 02:51 PM
You should make a mint then, as Pinnacle still has Bush at -132.

I trust the bookies more than I trust the polls. Bush is still the favorite here.

paland
06-13-2004, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
... and Florida (27 EC) looks to be leaning slightly for Kerry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to pull all of those felons off of the registration rolls again. Is Katherine Harris around to provide any needed help?

Rooster71
06-13-2004, 07:22 PM
GWB needs to call his ol' brother Jeb and make up some votes. He also needs to have his daddy call some Supreme Court Justices and find a way to legalize it.

GWB
06-13-2004, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
GWB needs to call his ol' brother Jeb and make up some votes. He also needs to have his daddy call some Supreme Court Justices and find a way to legalize it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll win Florida the same way as last time, by getting more real votes from real people than the other guy.

And I will hope that the other guy doesn't have an opportunity to "manufacture" votes through a recount conducted by his partisans.

If all else fails, I will rely on ...

http://www.rotten.com/library/conspiracy/skull-and-bones/skullbonesclub1.gif

Jimbo
06-14-2004, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bush lovers can talk all they want, but I have yet to hear a so-called "conservative" that doesn't sound like a replay of a recent Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity episode. The generally accepted conservative response to most any question sounds something like this: "It's all the liberals' fault" or "You're a liberal, liberal, liberal."

Members of the so-called "conservative movement" would be much more convincing if they were able to actually think for themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you post this:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears you just might not recognize an original intelligent thought if it hit you on the head.

Jimbo