PDA

View Full Version : Is Phil Gordon....

symphonic
06-10-2004, 01:58 AM
9 Feet Tall? Good lord, did he tower over MM and Musoud at the end of the show.

deacsoft
06-10-2004, 02:20 AM
I believe he's 6'7" or 6'8". Could even be as tall as 6'9". The one thing that is for sure is that he's tall. But then again, from 5'10" everyone looks tall to me. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

george w of poker
06-10-2004, 02:33 AM
is it just me or did phil gordon look extremely pissed off a couple times during the broadcast? like when he called down mousad with a pair of jacks or something... his face was all red and he had this crazy look in his eye.

deacsoft
06-10-2004, 02:57 AM
He surely looked like he was pissed off when he folded the 9-9 in what could have been a 3 way all in. He tells Moneymaker with a pissed off look on his face that he would have called in an instant if Mousad wouldn't have. I think he wanted to beat Moneymaker more than anything. I'm glad he did.

Daliman
06-10-2004, 03:25 AM
well, PG won, but MM TOTALLY outplayed him. I really do not care for that A7 off call preflop on the last hand, but what does Phil care; he's got his 80 million.

Smasharoo
06-10-2004, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

well, PG won, but MM TOTALLY outplayed him. I really do not care for that A7 off call preflop on the last hand, but what does Phil care; he's got his 80 million.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we all make too much of how people play on an edited TV brodcast. You could film 10 hours of poker and make anyone look like a genius who lasted more than a few hands. Not that I don't think MM played well from what we saw, but who knows.