PDA

View Full Version : $30+3 Party SnG- Final 2...Call a push with a Nut flush draw?

AA suited
06-09-2004, 05:47 PM
ok. me and the guy both have ~4000 chips. blinds are 250/500. We're been folding the sb, stealing from each other, backing down from re-raises, and calling re-raises but one of us backs down on the flop. basically running the gamit of what you can do when faced with a bet.

So I'm BB and have AKs. he raises, i re-raise, he calls. flop is like 27T, but 2 of my suit. I check, he goes all in.

i called since i think i'm ahead with 2 overcards and a nut flush draw. I didn't get my overcards or flush and lost. he had JJ.

Was i wrong to call in this case???

And should i have bet on the Flop instead of checking? If bet, how much should I have bet?

Beavis68
06-09-2004, 06:00 PM
You were ahead with your two overs and nut flush draw with two cards to come. I would have been all-in pre-flop.

TwoNiner
06-09-2004, 06:07 PM
blinds 250-500 your stack is 4000, he raises you reraise and you still have chips left? I take it his raise was just 2X your BB. Even so, you have to go all in before the flop. If you had KK or AA you could play it slower.