PDA

View Full Version : Hosh's Tip Of The Week

10-12-2001, 12:20 PM
As some of you already know. Hosh's Tip Of The Week has now been posted to a new site and has been updated as of today. In the future I plan to have live chat with some of the top players and writers on the site. My plan for the site includes advertising of poker materials for varius writers and this will include David and Mason's work. Links to poker sites. If you think you would be a good host for a live chat give me the times that you will be available. You can make it 1hr blocks or longer. Remember the main goal of the site is the tip of the week. Play well and have fun! Hosh

10-12-2001, 12:24 PM
Sorry I gave you the wrong website. Instead of hostip it should have been hoshtip. That site has nothing to do with me.

10-12-2001, 12:31 PM
Are you retarded? I have commented on your 2nd grade grammar and usage errors in the past, and it is nice to see that your posts have been cleaned up a bit (snicker), but this takes the cake. I clicked on your link (presumably your goal here) and you appear to have mistyped it such that it directs me to an adult webhosting site. Whoa. Best of luck to you with your new site. I feel like you're going to need it.

-CW

10-12-2001, 01:59 PM
hope you will still make some appearances here..

p.s.

i like your new sit...

whatcha got against docs????

gl

10-12-2001, 05:52 PM
Hey guys I like Doctors. The reason why the site was built was complaints by you guys that some of you could not read the Tip of the Week as it was rotating off two plus two too fast. I have noticed that two plus two has updated their site allowing you to track messages as well as putting more messages per screen. My appreciation goes out to the David and Mason as well as Chuck for running such an excellent site. Hosh has been busy playing and will be posting on here. A huge site such as this plus big site such as mine take a long time to maintain. As some of you know I consider it a pleasure to be able to post on this site. Play well and have fun. Hosh!

10-12-2001, 06:35 PM
Link doesn't seem to work. I get a "Professional Turnkey Adult Website Hosting".

10-12-2001, 07:40 PM
might be something there for ya..jmho...gl

10-12-2001, 10:21 PM
Wow-- maybe the "babe" can get some action on the new website. If I can't beat 'em at the poker tables, maybe I can strip for a living! Ha! Jeeeeeezzzz..... That is hysterical, Hosh.! Good Luck, pal.

10-13-2001, 12:22 PM
your day job...poker...jmho gl..