View Full Version : Any obvious leaks here?

DpR
06-09-2004, 01:23 AM
20k + hands PT stats @ PP5/10

Vol. % 13.39
Vol SB: 20.8%
Won $ WSF: 33.3%
Win /100 = 0.24!!!!
WSD: 29.5%
W$SD: 56.32%
PFR: 6.2%

I cant figure out why I am not making any money. Preior to gettin PT I did far better...about 1.25 BB per 100 is my estimation.

I am sure some will say pre flop raise is a little low, but I cant seem to find more opportunities to raise that are not raising for the sake of raising.

I know there is more to work with then the obvious PT stats, but wanted to see if anything seemed obviously wrong to some independent people.

Thanks in advance for any comments..

arekko12
06-09-2004, 01:33 AM
The prefop raise is definately to low. You have to narrow the field down when getting the cards for it, otherwise you will take the blinds for a free ride, not stealing the blinds as often as you should, and destroy your strategic position on the flop. Try http://www.pokeroffice.com, their software enables the possibilities to analyse different situations on the flop depending on whether you raised or not pre flop.

/Jens

Guido
06-09-2004, 04:16 AM
Raise more preflop like you said yourself... Start raising hands like KQo, ATs and in LP after 1 or 2 limpers with KJs, KTs, ATo that kind of hands.

20K hands isn't a lot but post some hands and we will help you out.

Guido

DpR
06-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Hmm, raise in late position after a couple limpers with A10o? I fold that hand!

KQo is also one of my bigger money losers, I have tried playing it fast and slow and seem to lose money with it both ways. Recently I have been folding it early, limping in middle (if pot already called) and maybe raising with it late (always raising in mid or late if no callers).

KJs and such hands I will try raising more with when limpers....

Thanks for the reply.