PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker isn't sending Hand Histories to my Hotmail account ---

James282
06-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Anyone else having similar problems with this? Any recommendations?
-James

Warik
06-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Don't worry about it - you'll get them eventually. For days I had wondered why my PT reflected more winnings than my account did and I even thought it was a bug in PT. Some hand histories were just a few days late and when the losses showed up it was fine.

As such, I don't think I've missed any hands after all the smoke has cleared.

Nick B.
06-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Hotmail sucks. I prefer yahoo, and pay the $30 to upgrade the mail box to 50mb and allow for pop3. I like it much better than having to save every email individually and having to do that mid session because my mailbox was full (when I had a 6mb). Other than that I don't know how to help you get it to your hotmail account.

I have gotten all my HH today so they are going out.

BreakEvenPlayer
06-09-2004, 04:02 AM
If you have a spam filter make sure the emails aren't going there. I know some of the sites have labeled party/empire emails as spam.

BreakEvenPlayer
06-09-2004, 04:02 AM
If you have a spam filter make sure the emails aren't going there. I know some of the sites have labeled party/empire emails as spam.

masland
06-09-2004, 04:59 AM
Check you junk email folder in Hotmail. Hotmail picks up lots of non-junk mail and shoves it in there. Also, if you find the emails in your junk bin, click the checkbox stating "this is not junk mail" and your future emails from party poker will not go to the junk bin.

Chief911
06-09-2004, 09:20 AM
Dont pay Yahoo $30. PM me and I'll set anyone up with a free pop3 email account on my poker website.

Nick

BlueBear
06-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Hotmail has a very small limit for storage space. Unless you are meticolously clean your inbox, it'll be full in no time. Most Internet service providers provide the service of a POP e-mail. Best get a POP account, I much much prefer to use it for hand histories as PokerTracker can download the hand histories automatically for me and straight it goes into the program.

j.k.
06-09-2004, 10:40 AM
I had this problem, contacted them and it was fixed. When I had the problem a second time, they said because of spam protection the hand histories aren't reaching my hotmail account. They suggested opening another email account and changing it on the site. I opened a yahoo account solely for hand histories and it works great. Yahoo also has double the storage space of hotmail.

j.k.

jfresh
06-09-2004, 04:01 PM
try www.aventuremail.com (http://www.aventuremail.com), or gmail.com when it comes out. 2gigs of storage