PDA

View Full Version : Critique Please v2

twomarks
06-08-2004, 06:30 PM
As before - thank you in advance for your input

twomarks

Ultimate Bet 0.50/1 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls.

Flop: (16 SB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, The calls, BB calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (10.50 BB) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
BB checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, BB calls, MP1 calls.

River: (14.50 BB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
BB checks, MP1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds, BB folds, MP1 calls.

Final Pot: 16.50 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 16.50 BB, between MP1, Hero, SB and UTG.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (16.50 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
SB doesn't show.
UTG doesn't show.
MP1 shows Kd Qs (one pair, tens).
Hero shows Ad Kh (one pair, tens).
Outcome: Hero wins 16.50 BB. </font>

Looking back on this, I may have been too aggressive, but I just didn't think that MP1 would check with anything that would beat me - especially after the pre-flop raise, and his not check-raising me at some point.

bakku
06-08-2004, 06:46 PM
I would check/call the turn, I don't really like betting into 3 players on the more expensive streets with an unimproved AK, usually your hand won't be best.

dfscott
06-08-2004, 07:15 PM
I have trouble knowing when to stop with unimproved AK as well. With one or two callers, I'll often go all the way, but with more, I'll slow down on the turn.

TBone
06-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Don't bet the turn or the river.

Do you really think you're going to get 3 low limit players to fold? I'll save you the suspense. Very rarely will you get three players to fold on the turn or river by bluffing.

T