PDA

View Full Version : Trip K's 20/40

10-04-2001, 11:09 PM
In BB Kh Kd game is tight with 4 aggressive players at the table one maniac, and acouple decent players, all fold to cut off who raises button calls a SB reraises, I call cut of capps it,, My problem being this, at this piont 3 of the 4 aggresive players are now in the pot so I know I cant draw cheap or even PEEL one off on the turn if I dont flop a set so here goes,

Ks 7d Js

Sb bets out I smooth call cutoff raises Button reraises and BB capps,,, I call

there is now $640 in the pot,, I cant get a read on anything or any one at this piont ,, all I know is these 3 cant get there chips in the pot fast enough,,

4s is our turn SB checks I bet cuttoff raises and so does button we all call 3 bets,, theres $1000. in the pot

river 2d

Sb bets I ponder for a second and raise cuttoff calls Button raises Sb reraises , I call cuttoff caps, we all call,,,

comments..

10-05-2001, 12:16 AM
Collusion.

10-05-2001, 08:14 AM
Let me get this striaght. before the flop your worried that if you don't flop a set you can't call on the flop. Now you flop a set and just call and gets capped. Now when for probably the first time in the hand you might actually be beat, you bet. Gets raised a million times back to you call. River gets bet into you and you raise again? get raised reraised and you call everything.

Okay, before the flop why do you feel you can't peel of a turn card unless you flop a set. You think htere is no chance your kings are good? On the flop is fine if they want to raise let them you can sit back and wait. Turn, a be tis okay because things may slow down and you want people to pay. If somebody does have a flush you still have outs to beat them. gets raised all over again on the turn. At this point you have to think a flush in at least one hand is very possible. That being said you river raise is horrible. You should call and hope its good, but not likely. The pot warrants a call though. They start raising like crazy on the river agian unless there both absolute maniacs you should let the hand go.

10-05-2001, 01:35 PM
In the spirit of "get the most in with the best hand and the least with the worst," this hand sound all backwards. I'd have bet and raised at every opportunity before and after the flop, check-called any number of bets on the turn, and payed off one-bet at most on the river.

Tommy

10-05-2001, 07:40 PM
CUT OFF SET OF 7'S ,,BUTTON KJd ,,, BB set of J's I WON and racked up shortly there after.

10-05-2001, 08:32 PM
Um...great that you won, but I agree with the previous posts, and am wondering why you waited until you had seemingly (though fortunately for you not) lost to finally throw in a raise.