W$SD: 52.74%
W$WSF: 38.10%

Aggression Stats:
PF: 1.42
Flop: 4.31
Turn: 2.57
River: 1.50

BB/100: 5.27

The stat that glares out to me is the flop aggression factor. Is 4.31 too high? I sometimes catch myself raising PF, only to get 3 callers, and then betting the flop even if I have missed it, knowing that the flop had to hit someone. Stupidity.

What about the turn and river aggression stats? Am I inline or a little weak as the bets get bigger?

Thanks for all the great posts, I have greatly improved my game because of them since starting to play in January.

Spydog (AKA Spiffer)

naphand
06-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Take a look a the table that shows your percentages for hands bet/raised versus checked/called and see how you fare there (in terms if Won@SD and Won before flop). This should be a good indication of whether your aggression is well-placed, or conversely if you could be more aggressive on later streets/some hands you call with.

Your high aggression on the flop and PF raising accounts for your satisfying Won$WSF figure. You are playing a good game, I think just chip away some dead wood around the edges now; calling hands you could fold, calling hands you could raise and flops like the one you described.