PDA

View Full Version : Is Poker Tracker worth it?

LakersFreak
06-06-2004, 11:49 PM
It seems like it is pretty nice, but it seems like, to me, that it takes a lot of time just to get the hand history in and stuff like that. I'm still debating wether or not to buy it, all feedback is appreciated, thanks.

juanez
06-07-2004, 12:13 AM
You can download the software and try it for free for 1000 hands to see if you like it. I highly recommend it.

stripsqueez
06-07-2004, 12:20 AM
do a search lazy arse - plug in "pokertracker" and add up all the pro pokertracker tracker people to all the anti people and i would guess the pros will win 9/1

pokertracker is a joy - i am computer illiterate and it takes me bugger all time to download hands - being a sad addicted on-line poker player i like nothing better than doodling with my pokertracker stats - so doing has definately provided insight in how i play

in addition to being a lazy arse you are also a tight arse - $55 is cheap compared to the return you can reasonably expect if you play seriously

pokertracker pat is the king of customer service - i reckon he logs in here once a day searches for new pokertracker posts and replies to any queries - he is good at responding to an e-mail and fixing any problem you may have - not to mention the forum and information on the website itself

pat - if you happen to read this i'm thinking kickback is in order ?

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

Vehn
06-07-2004, 12:26 AM
If you an excellent hold'em player who has no leaks and you have no need of PT's bookkeeping utilities then no.

TobDog
06-07-2004, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you an excellent hold'em player who has no leaks and you have no need of PT's bookkeeping utilities then no.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could always learn more about how your opponents play, allowing you the possibility to squeeze a little more potential profit your way, no?

You may also want to check out the pokertracker forum from his site to give you some insights as to what to do with the info, problems, bugs(Pat usually fixes them very quickly), etc. you may have not thought about that PT might do for your game.

tobdog

Blarg
06-07-2004, 01:02 AM
I love the thing. It makes me at least a little less ignorant, and I need all the help I can get.

bisonbison
06-07-2004, 02:17 AM
Is Poker Tracker worth it?

Yes.

ZeeJustin
06-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Yes