PDA

View Full Version : Final Sopranos tonight

Kurn, son of Mogh
06-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Any predictions on who lives, who dies?

Does Tony go to the Big House, or does he sleep with the fishes alongside Big Pussy?

CCass
06-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Johnny Sac bites the dust tonight....just my best guess.

thirddan
06-06-2004, 10:02 PM
has sucked really bad for the last two years?

It has become a soap opera and not much mob related stuff has been going on...IMO the show has been pretty crappy since season 4...

Slacker13
06-06-2004, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
has sucked really bad for the last two years?

[/ QUOTE ]
I completely agree, I raised this issue a while back on the stupid 20 minute dream sequence and had to listen to posters say it was "deep" and I didn't understand it. I am not watching this show for it's depth. It seems to me that that all the whinning from the anti-violence crowd was heard and the show has definately softened since. I still watch it, and will continue next year but I am not as excited about it as I use to be.
Yes, I like to watch mob beatings, scams, hits, the girlfriends, the bing girls, the crooked politicians, crooked cops etc..

Vehn
06-06-2004, 10:30 PM
I dont think its gotten any worse, I think its been pretty consistent throughout the series.

WTF are they gonna do for the last season (10 episodes)? With Johnny and all of those guys gone it doesnt look like there's anyone left.

Slacker13
06-06-2004, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WTF are they gonna do for the last season (10 episodes)? With Johnny and all of those guys gone it doesnt look like there's anyone left.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is exactly what i said to my wife. I am sure they will bond out and then Tony will have to worry about the NY crew rolling over on him. Then again we may just never see them again.

Dynasty
06-07-2004, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I still watch it, and will continue next year

[/ QUOTE ]

You won't be watching it next year. The final season isn't expected to air until 2006.

Rushmore
06-07-2004, 08:16 AM
I have never seen an episode of The Sopranos.

I feel like I'm from outer space.

OK, these two things are mutually exclusive, fine.

But I've still never seen an episode of The Sopranos.

theBruiser500
06-07-2004, 09:49 AM
My dad was a huge sopranos fan the first few seasons, this is what he says about it now though.

[ QUOTE ]
It has become a soap opera and not much mob related stuff has been going on...IMO the show has been pretty crappy since season 4...

[/ QUOTE ]