PDA

View Full Version : OJ angry with Nicole

ChristinaB
06-05-2004, 07:33 AM
O.J. Talks...10 Years Later (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=796&ncid=787&e=2&u=/eo/20040604/en_celeb_eo/14247)

"I am angry with her [Nicole]. I am angry that she found herself hanging out with this group of--who are these people?"

andyfox
06-05-2004, 11:28 AM
One of the great travesties of our time. The incompetent prosecution in the criminal case couldn't find evdience that he owned those "ugly-ass" shoes he denied owning that were determined to have been at the crime scene. Yet the civil case attorneys were able to find dozens of picture of him wearing them. Why would an innocent man sign a suicide note and attempt to flee with a disguise and $10,000 in cash? The limo driver almost had him; he just couldn't remember if OJ's car was there when he arrived at his house. Most likely he couldn't remember becuase it wasn't there; OJ arrived from the murder scene after the limo driver. And there was the actual eye-witness, who had seen OJ en route back to his house from the murder, but sold her story to the Enquirer and wasn't used by the prosecution (who also didn't use the attempted escape in their case).

Kurn, son of Mogh
06-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Reminds me of the time Sirhan Sirhan was up for parole and he stated the Bobby Kennedy would probably support paroling him.

Just his luck. The one guy who would come to his defense and , whoah, he killed him. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Kurn, son of Mogh
06-05-2004, 11:39 AM
The OJ case was proof that American justice is not race-biased. It proved that if you have money, you can get away with murder no matter what color you are.

Rushmore
06-05-2004, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"I am angry with her [Nicole].

[/ QUOTE ]

This understandable. I mean, let's face it--she got stabbed a bunch of times and nearly decapitated.

Who WOULDN'T be pissed??!

What sort of thing is this for him to say, if he's actually innocent? I don't know a soul on the Earth who would do anything but weep, wring hands, gnash teeth, pray, and weep some more if a person they loved had been brutally butchered in such a horrible way.

His moronic statement doesn't even pass the smell test in the context of a "tough love" statement (i.e. "I'm mad at Bobby for killing himself," etc.).

I guess he's just so wrapped up in his investigation into the murders that he momentarily lost his focus and perspective.

andyfox
06-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Well he didn't get away with it in the civil case. But I guess that's because the Goldman family had the money to hire top-gun lawyers.

Race did indeed play a role in his acquittal in the criminal case. The jury deliberated only a couple of hours after a trial that lasted months. Polls consistently showed that African-Americans thought he was innocent by an overwhelming margin, while whites thought just the opposite by the about the same numbers (I believe 80-20 or so).

My son is LAPD, but the department has a long history of treating blacks with contempt, to say the least. So it was understandable for blacks in L.A. to see the case as one of "us vs. them."

andyfox
06-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Chris Rock says OJ is indeed looking for the "real" killers. Apparently, says Rock, he expects to find them either on a golf course or in some white woman's titties.

Rushmore
06-05-2004, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Race did indeed play a role in his acquittal in the criminal case. The jury deliberated only a couple of hours after a trial that lasted months.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the most amazing things I saw after this was the one juror on Oprah, saying again and again how the "glove would have had more blood all round it. It was obviously planted."

This was something she apparently came up with on her own, as it was not anything brought up at trial.

What could be more clear than this?

She wanted so badly to acquit, that she made the evidence fit.

J.R.
06-05-2004, 01:26 PM
"Well he didn't get away with it in the civil case."

I think he did.

"Since families of the murder victims were awarded $33.5 million in damages in 1997, Simpson and his children have retreated into seclusion, living near Miami on a $4 million pension that is exempt from civil court judgments."

link (http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/04/television.simpson.reut/)

andyfox
06-05-2004, 01:35 PM
I don't think that Fred Goldman really wanted the money, but rather some sort of solace in a conviction for the man he believed killed his son.

J.R.
06-05-2004, 01:59 PM
I agree with respect to Mr. Goldman's motives. I would imagine the civil judgment brought Mr Goldman some degree of satisfaction, but from OJ's perspective, OJ did get away with it, as he gets 4 million a year, lives in Miami in a huge mansion, and plays golf all the time instead of being locked away in prison for a long time.

benfranklin
06-05-2004, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The OJ case was proof that American justice is not race-biased. It proved that if you have money, you can get away with murder no matter what color you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a great country!!!!

But actually, OJ paid dearly for his crime:

[ QUOTE ]
O.J. Simpson Says Media Tarnished Image

[/ QUOTE ]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040605/ap_on_re_us/simpson_10_years_later&e=1&ncid=

What good is $4 million a year if you have a tarnished image? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

John Feeney
06-05-2004, 02:43 PM
What about the article Jim Geary provided the link for below? I found it pretty interesting.

(Other Topics)

Some Doubts
Posted by: Jim Geary
Posted on: Tuesday, 17 July 2001, at 1:41 p.m.

I was always pretty sure he was guilty, but after seeing this, I'm not so sure.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/issues/2001-04-12/feature.html/page1.html

JG

Rushmore
06-05-2004, 03:29 PM
It would be impossible to say this is not intriguing.

I'd like to hear more about this theory.

I like what you have to say, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Strike that last part.

youtalkfunny
06-06-2004, 05:15 AM
What a bunch of hogwash!

Where's the parade of witnesses to tell us that Nicole was constantly telling them, "Jason is going to kill me, and he's going to get away with it."???

As Vincent Bugliosi said in his book "Outrage", anyone who has any doubt about OJ Simpson's guilt is either unaware of all the evidence that points to him; or is lying, to himself or to us.

Ever see "Beavis and Butthead Do America"? Early in the film, Beavis says, "Where's our TV?" Butthead looks in the living room. He sees:

--a tv stand, with no tv on it, but instead, a clean spot where the tv used to be;
--a broken window, broken from the outside, with the busted glass on the floor inside;
--a set of footprints that go from the window to the tv stand;
--another set of identical footprints, returning from the tv stand to the window.

And Butthead can't figure out where the tv went.

Now, let's look at this excerpt from the archives of CourtTV's website (link is listed below):

"(Standing in Simpson's driveway the night of the murder, Detective) Vannatter spotted what appeared to be blood drops...in the driveway. They led...onto Rockingham Avenue and then to the rear of the white Ford Bronco. Inside, he saw other red spots on the driver’s door and on the console near the passenger’s side of the vehicle. Walking back...he noticed that the red spots led up to the front door of the house."

Any of you guys still think OJ wasn't the killer? Speak up now, so I can call you "Butthead" to your face.

Too bad this "Butthead" in Dallas, by his own admission, misses the spotlight. He's REEEALLY reaching here.

Let's go down Mr Dear's list, point by point:

··· If the crime scene had been the horrific bloodbath described by media reports, why was it that such small amounts of blood were found in Simpson's Bronco?

Uuuummmmmm......because the blood was on the FRONT of his clothes, and the front of your clothes barely come into contact with the interior of your car?

·· ·If he had made his getaway from Nicole's condo and driven directly home to make certain he caught a scheduled late-night flight to Chicago, didn't it stand to reason that there would have been blood on the vehicle's gas pedal, brake or steering wheel?

This pic is from CNN's archives of the trial: http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/evidence/blood/StainChart.gif

It says there WAS blood on the steering wheel.

Here's another link I found. Note "#29-- Swatch from Bronco steering wheel - a mixture of Simpson and Nicole Brown Simpson." http://www.justicejunction.com/judicial_injustice_oj_evidence_bronco.htm

Is this guy just making stuff up, to advance his theory? There was no blood on the steering wheel?

That diagram shows TEN different blood spots in the front seat. That's not a significant enough number? "But there was none on the gas pedal!"??? Are you kidding? Why not point out that there was none on the glove box (oops, poor choice of words in this case), or on the radio knobs? Since there was none on the sun visor, that means Jason did it?

·· ·Why, in the wall-to-wall beige carpeting inside Simpson's home, was there no blood left by a man who, just minutes earlier, had stabbed and killed two people?

Take a look at this picture, http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/evidence/blood/blood.simpson.foyer.jpg labeled, "BLOOD STAINS IN SIMPSON'S FOYER". That looks like a wood floor to me. I guess the beige carpet wasn't as "wall to wall" as this snake oil salesman suggests. If the foyer had no carpet, then the scumbag, ERRRR, "the accused" could've stripped off his bloody clothes in the foyer, sparing the carpet. (And just because this huckster says there was no blood found on the carpet, that doesn't mean I believe him--he also said there was none on the steering wheel).

·· ·In a limited time frame, how had he disposed of bloody clothing? And, assuming he'd done so, why would he have overlooked the pair of socks later found in his bedroom with a single droplet of blood on them? And what of the murder weapon?

Three questions in this paragraph. Here are three answers:

1. Kato and Park are hauling out LUGGAGE, and you don't see how he could've carted away bloody clothes???

2. If the socks had only one drop of blood on them, he could've missed it. He managed to miss the TEN drops of blood in the Bronco, the trail of blood from his vehicle to his front door, the drop in the foyer...Why is it unrealistic that he missed one drop of blood on his socks?

3. Kato and Park are hauling out LUGGAGE, and you don't see how he could've carted away a weapon???

And don't forget, Kardashian brought out MORE luggage the next day--luggage that hasn't been seen since.

Dominic Dunne points out that after Simpson returned from Chicago, the airline called Simpson to let him know that his golf clubs, once "lost luggage" had been found. This was either the day Simpson got back, or the following day, I forget, but it was within a day or two of the murders. Simpson and Kardashian dropped everything and made a bee-line to the airport to pick them up--and it wasn't because Simpson had a golf date that day! Dunne can't help but wonder if there was anything else in that golfbag besides clubs. Something you wouldn't want to take through the metal detector.

·· ·Why, after what authorities assumed was a violent struggle with victim Goldman, did Simpson have no bruises or scratches except for a small cut on the knuckle of one finger? And if the finger had, in fact, been injured during the murders, why was it that there was no cut on either of the gloves Simpson was supposed to have worn?

A *SMALL* cut???

Has anyone ever heard this wound ever called anything but a DEEP cut?

Here's a quote from: http://www.justicejunction.com/judicial_injustice_oj_evidence_misc.htm

"Simpson was examined by Dr. Huizenga. The good doctor pointed out that Simpson had not only one cut, a deep cut at that, but that he had seven (7) abrasions on his hands along with three (3) cuts."

And don't forget, Huizenga was a DEFENSE WITNESS!!!

How did the glove remain unscathed if his hand got cut? Gee, this is a tough one:

"They did however see a number of objects adjacent to the dead man...(including) a bloodstained left hand leather glove lying under the agapanthus plant only a few inches from Nicole Brown’s body."--from CourtTV's Simpson trial archives, http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/brentwood_2.html?sect=7

The glove came off. The LEFT glove. Probably during the struggle, but there is no doubting that it DID come off. Is there any question that the "small cut" Simpson suffered, on his LEFT hand, was inflicted sometime AFTER the glove came off? I can't believe we're even discussing this point.

"How come there was no cut on the gloves?" This point shows just how far this "author" is reaching!

In summary, ladies and gentlemen: don't believe everything you read! Just because a guy says, "I think Jason did it," make him PROVE IT TO YOU before you willingly gobble it up! "History of mental illness" is not close to PROOF.

You know, it just dawned on me....

This Dear guy is doing exactly what The Dream Team did in the trial!! Floating a ridiculous theory, offering no real proof....but adding convincing details! And just like the jury, who bought into Cochran's baseless theories, you guys are buying into this one!

"The kid had a history of mental illness! He had a temper! He owned knives!"

SO WHAT???? SHOW ME SOME PROOF!!!!

How is that any different from Cochran saying, "It was drug lords! They slash people's throats! They're mean!"

Followed by, "It was a frame! Cops do that! They hate black people! They're mean!"

Um, got any proof of this frame-up? Or of those drug lords?

Or of Jason Simpson?

Or is this all just a bunch of non-sense?

(BTW, while I was searching for the links above, I found even MORE evidence that I didn't know existed: a footprint embedded in the carpet on the driver's side of the Bronco matched the bloody footprints leaving the crimescene! How much more evidence do you "Free OJ" fans need?)

GWB
06-06-2004, 06:43 AM
The article you site is pretty weak. The evidence still points to primarily to one man: OJ.

paland
06-06-2004, 07:36 AM
I don't see why we can't blame Clinton for this one too. I mean, why stop while we're on a roll.

Roy Munson
06-06-2004, 09:25 AM
That is why he killed her in the first place.

Cyrus
06-06-2004, 12:38 PM
Bugliosi is yet to be refuted.

John Feeney
06-06-2004, 01:10 PM
I guess you're responding to me, but...

I just said:

[ QUOTE ]
What about the article... below? I found it pretty interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you found it pretty interesting too.

Yet you replied in part:

[ QUOTE ]
Any of you guys still think OJ wasn't the killer? Speak up now, so I can call you "Butthead" to your face.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
In summary, ladies and gentlemen: don't believe everything you read! Just because a guy says, "I think Jason did it," make him PROVE IT TO YOU before you willingly gobble it up!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And just like the jury, who bought into Cochran's baseless theories, you guys are buying into this one!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
How much more evidence do you "Free OJ" fans need?

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be reading an awful lot into... what?

andyfox
06-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Terrific post.

In addition, there were the footprints of those "ugly-ass" Bruno Magli shoes. They were OJ's size. He denied ever owning them. Then, in the civil case, many pictures of OJ wearing those precise shoes were introduced as evidence.

youtalkfunny
06-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I'm talking to you. And Rushmore. And others.

You said, "I was always pretty sure he was guilty, but after seeing this, I'm not so sure."

Rushmore found the article "intriguing".

I once spoke to a fellow 2+2 poster, who told me about the "Jason did it" article (I had not read it myself until I saw your link last night). He found the article to be credible.

The very fact that you mention it indicates to me that you didn't think it was a bunch of garbage.

Anyone who read the article, and replied with thoughts along the lines of, "Wow, that's interesting," or "Hmm, that's thought provoking," seems (to me) to think that there's a chance that OJ didn't do it. Because if you already know that OJ did it, then this article isn't interesting--it's an insult to your intelligence, and a waste of your time.

I just feel compelled to disabuse anyone of the notion that this scumbag didn't do it. Anyone who has ANY doubts, no matter how small, needs to be set straight. I feel very strongly about this.

Rushmore
06-06-2004, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Rushmore found the article "intriguing".

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me illustrate exactly how much of a grasp you have on the English language:

I am 100% certain that O.J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown Simpson. If I were to find out differently, I swear, I might actually die of shock and embarassment at the fact that I could be so certain of a thing that turned out to be false.

Now, let's revisit this. I'm not permitted to hold this view AND be intrigued by the link John posted?

Now, let's revisit this other thing: Melaril, Depakote, Haldol. You need to get back on your meds.

John Feeney
06-06-2004, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You said, "I was always pretty sure he was guilty, but after seeing this, I'm not so sure."

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm, no I didn't. Read the post again.

[ QUOTE ]
The very fact that you mention it indicates to me that you didn't think it was a bunch of garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it means I found it interesting.

I didn't pass judgement on it one way or the other. I never followed the case closely enough to do so.

[ QUOTE ]
Because if you already know that OJ did it, then this article isn't interesting--it's an insult to your intelligence, and a waste of your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know he did it. You just know that the evidence you've seen convinces you he did. It pretty much convinces me too, btw. But I know better than to say I "know" he did it.

tyfromm
06-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Who is OJ? and who is Nicole?

Rushmore
06-06-2004, 06:48 PM
nm

youtalkfunny
06-07-2004, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm, no I didn't. Read the post again.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOPS! My bad. Sorry.

[ QUOTE ]

You don't know he did it. You just know that the evidence you've seen convinces you he did. It pretty much convinces me too, btw. But I know better than to say I "know" he did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUTTHEAD!!!!

nolanfan34
06-07-2004, 12:53 PM
By far the best part of the article is this gem.

[ QUOTE ]

Simpson also took time during the Fox interview to hype a new reality show he wants to do.

"It's a takeoff on something called Punk'd, an MTV hidden-camera show featuring Ashton Kutcher pranks on celebrities," he explained to Van Susteren. "It's me doing gags as Juice...what they call 'juicing' people."

No word yet on the show will actually take off, but Simpson did call the chances "seven or eight [on a scale of 10], that it's going to happen."

[/ QUOTE ]

Him "juicing" people? That will be the scariest reality show ever. Can you imagine someone's shock of having a prank pulled on them, and finding out that frickin' O.J. SIMPSON is behind it?

adios
06-07-2004, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OJ did get away with it, as he gets 4 million a year, lives in Miami in a huge mansion,

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he gets $4 million a year. The present value of his pension is worth $4 million I believe.

The O.J. Simpson case + 5 years: Where are they now? (http://www.cnn.com/US/9906/11/simpson.anniversary/)

Living well on a pension

Afterward, Simpson successfully challenged paying the award and lives well today on a hefty pension plan. He draws $25,000 a month on the $4 million pension set up when the former pro football star, actor and ad pitchman was making millions.

$25,000 a month is still a lot of money from where I come from.

Rushmore
06-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Could anyone possibly be stupid enough to think that producing this show might be a good idea? I mean--

Sorry. Dumb question.

WTF
06-08-2004, 07:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't know he did it. You just know that the evidence you've seen convinces you he did.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could toss out 95% of the evidence and I'd still "Know" he did it.

-WTF

I'm no more irritable than the average person, I'm just more observant. You'd be pissed off too, if you were paying attention.

adios
06-08-2004, 07:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You could toss out 95% of the evidence and I'd still "Know" he did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eliminate all the blood evidence at the scence, the blood on the gate was found I believe 3 weeks later. Vanatter carries a vile of OJs blood around with him in his pocket. LA crime scene procedures changed drastically after that case due to that case. A tacit admission that the crime scene procedures left a lot to be desired. Eliminate the evidence gathered due to a racist cop who bragged about planting evidence. Eliminate blood on a sock found in a bedroom that was found a fair amount of time after the original search of the OJ's Brentwood mansion. Question as to how someone who committed this crime would almost have to be a bloody mess having the victems blood all over themselves yet nobody can seem to find evidence to corroborate this. The blood evidence on the Bronco didn't indicate that Simpson had blood all over him. Take an LA police department who many in the LA community believe is corrupt. It all adds up to a jury stating that the guy isn't guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. They come to this conclusion after a 9 month trial in 3 hours.

youtalkfunny
06-08-2004, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eliminate all the blood evidence at the scence, the blood on the gate was found I believe 3 weeks later. Vanatter carries a vile of OJs blood around with him in his pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on earth should we eliminate "all the blood evidence at the scene"?

According to http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/serve_4.html?sect=7 , Lange "followed the bloody footprints and blood drops to the back gate, where he noticed two small drops of blood on its inside lower rung," between 7 and 9 AM. In other words, within a few hours of responding. Since they had to respond in the middle of the night, it is not unreasonable that they would notice more drops of blood once the sun had risen.

OK, Vanatter had a vial of OJ's blood. I'm not at all inclined to believe that a guy with 20+ years on the job, with a spotless record, got up that morning with the intent to frame somebody he never met, in a case where there was PLENTY of evidence. But I'll join you in your fantasy world, and I'll pretend that Vanatter has this vial of blood, and he sees this as a golden oppurtunity to sprinkle a drop here and there.

Now, where should he sprinkle?

On the back gate? Too late, Simpson's blood has already been found there.

Next to the bloody footprints? Too late, it has already been found there, too.

In the Bronco? Why bother? The VICTIMS' blood is already there! He wasn't carrying a vial of their blood too, was he?

And it's ridiculous to accuse him of "carrying around" this evidence, this vial of blood. He didn't take it shopping. It was hand-delivered to him, the lead detective, immediately, because that was the S.O.P. at the time.

What he did next would come to haunt him in the months ahead, and his action would result in massive criticism of his work ethic and his involvement in a grand conspiracy to frame O.J. Simpson for the double murders by using blood from the vial to contaminate the crime scenes. In fact, his actions were based on the necessity to follow correct procedures and get the blood sample into the evidence chain as quickly as possible.

Within the LAPD a system is used to catalogue for record-keeping purposes, based on what is known as DR or Division of Records Number. The lead detective in an investigation gives details of his case to the Division in which the crime occurs. The detective is then allocated a DR number under which all record keeping is catalogued. At all times, reports circulating within an investigation must carry a DR number and {nothing} can be booked as evidence at the LAPD Property Division unless it is accompanied by the appropriate DR number. The Brown/Goldman murder inquiry would be allocated two numbers, one for each victim, although the investigation would be carried out using DR number 94-0817431, the one allocated to Nicole.

Dennis Fung, the criminalist, was responsible for the cataloguing, collection, and sequencing of evidence at both crime scenes. He had, in fact, booked the very first evidence that morning before 8:00 a.m., on the Ford Bronco. Before the blood taken from Simpson could be sent for analysis, it had to be catalogued by Dennis Fung.

Vannatter drove out back to Simpson's home, arriving at 5:16 p.m. The two criminalists had by this time finished their work and collected all their samples at Rockingham Avenue and where preparing to leave.

Detective Vannatter handed the evidence envelope containing the vial of blood to Dennis Fung. It was in an 8 1/2 by 11-inch grey, blood collection envelope. Fung checked the contents and then wrote on the outside of the envelope,"Received from Vannatter on 6-13-94 at 1720 hours." He passed it over to his assistant, Mazzola, to put inside the LAPD's crime scene truck. At that point, in accordance with state law, standard operating procedures and LAPD regulations, the chain of custody transferring the blood as evidence from Detective Phil Vannatter over to criminalist Dennis Fung was completed, by the book.

This was done in full view of reporters and the media film crews gathered around the Rockingham estate, who recorded on video tape the detective walking into the estate carrying the grey envelope, its actual transfer to Fung, and then Mazzola carrying it in a black evidence bag into the truck.

Simpson's lawyers would make a big deal of this simple procedural action.

--from http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/simpson/serve_4.html?sect=7

[ QUOTE ]
LA crime scene procedures changed drastically after that case due to that case. A tacit admission that the crime scene procedures left a lot to be desired.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was a tacit admission that Johnnie Cochran could use the procedures to his advantage. Now, more time-consuming, money-consuming, repetitive, wasteful procedures are in place. Before this trial, the old procedures had never been called into question. But the Dream Team was so successful in convincing 12 people (and apparently, you too) of a load of [censored], that steps had to be taken to idiot-proof the procedures (sincerely, I mean no offense to you with the "idiot-proof" comment--I'm speaking of future juries).

[ QUOTE ]
Eliminate the evidence gathered due to a racist cop who bragged about planting evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

What evidence did he plant?

You don't mean the right-hand glove, do you? That's silly. Look at the facts:

--At least a half-dozen cops (probably closer to 20, but my 15 minutes of research can only confirm five or six) arrived at the crime scene before Furman did. How many of them saw two gloves at the crime scene? Exactly ZERO.

--Oh, they're all lying? There were TWO gloves at the scene? OK, I'm stepping back into fantasy world again. In fantasy world, Furman gathered all these cops into a huddle. This huddle included guys like Lange and Vanatter, guys with 20+ years on the job. Guys who had never met Furman before in their lives, never even heard of him. And Furman said to these guys, "Look, fellas, I need a big favor. Even though we haven't yet identified the two WHITE victims, I want to take some of the evidence from this crime scene, so I can plant it in case we come up with a BLACK suspect. I hate black people. Don't listen to any of my long-time black partners, who insist they never got any sort of racist vibe off of me; nor all those black civilians who love me, for all the help and support that THEY SAY I've given them in cases I've worked involving them. Fact is, I hate black people, even though no black people that I've ever come into contact with can be found to say that they even suspect as much. And even though we don't have any suspects yet, because this investigation is still in its opening minutes, there MIGHT BE a black person involved. So I'm going to take one of these two gloves--you know, the TWO gloves that no one in the real world has seen--and hang on to it, so I can plant it if the oppurtunity arises.

"Now you guys don't know me from Adam, but would you all mind putting your careers, livelihoods, and reputations on the line, and play along with this?"

Is that what you think happened?

[ QUOTE ]
Eliminate blood on a sock found in a bedroom that was found a fair amount of time after the original search of the OJ's Brentwood mansion.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I just read about the sock. This story sounds a little fishy, even to me! It's probably innocent, but's so convoluted, I'll agree with you: let's throw it out!

Tossing out this piece of evidence is like tossing a deck chair off the Queen Mary.

[ QUOTE ]
Question as to how someone who committed this crime would almost have to be a bloody mess having the victems blood all over themselves yet nobody can seem to find evidence to corroborate this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The victims' blood turning up in the Bronco and at the Rockingham house isn't evidence of this???

[ QUOTE ]
The blood evidence on the Bronco didn't indicate that Simpson had blood all over him.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you'll at least grant that it DOES indicate that the victims' blood was at least ON HIM? Isn't that enough?

He was THERE, when the blood was spilled. That's the ballgame. Thank you all for coming, drive home safely.

[ QUOTE ]
Take an LA police department who many in the LA community believe is corrupt.

[/ QUOTE ]

So there isn't one honest cop in the bunch? You don't really believe that, do you?

[ QUOTE ]
It all adds up to a jury stating that the guy isn't guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. They come to this conclusion after a 9 month trial in 3 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't refute that. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

WDC
06-08-2004, 05:05 PM
The only problem that I have with that theory is that the state of California spent one hell of a lot more money trying to convict him than he spent on his defense.

Just think of the disadvantage that most folks accused of a crime are up against.

WTF
06-09-2004, 07:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eliminate all the blood evidence at the scene, the blood on the gate was found I believe 3 weeks later. Vanatter carries a vile of OJs blood around with him in his pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are implying that Simpson was framed, not possibly framed, but that Vannatter (and Furhman, "a racist cop") framed Simpson. And as we all know, if Simpson wasn't framed, then he MUST be guilty.

Well, if you are right and he was framed, then why didn't Simpson ever mention he was being framed in his suicide note? And why didn't he mention he was being framed to the media prior to his arrest? Or during the Bronco chase? [pssst, I'll give you a hint, it's the same reason why Johnny Cochran never flat-out accused the LAPD of framing Simpson. Lol ]

[ QUOTE ]
It all adds up to a jury stating that the guy isn't guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Simpson Criminal-Trial Juror Carrie Bass said on NBC's Dateline on January 16, 1996: "Im sorry, O.J. would have to go if the prosecution had presented that case different, without a doubt. As a black woman, that would have hurt me. But as a human being, I would have to do what I have to do."