PDA

View Full Version : Diamondbacks Roll

Zeno
06-04-2004, 04:26 PM
The Diamonbacks have won three games in a row! and aganist the Giants too. All home games. They begin a home stand against the Dodgers tonight. Starting for Airzona tonight is Fossum (0-3) with an ERA of 6.52!

Yipes, they will need to score 11 runs again like last night. Bad news is that Richie Sexton is out for the season with a shoulder injury that requires surgery. But all the Diamondbacks need to do is win 12 more games in a row and they will be a .500 ball club. Go Diamondbacks.

Now, Before all the Baseball Pundits jump all over me - backoff a bit, will you. It is going to be a dismal year for any Mariner and Diamondback fan. So, let me savor a few wins in relative peace. Thank You.

-Zeno

M2d
06-04-2004, 04:57 PM
any post bashing the giants is a contender for the post of the year. too bad the d-backs are getting swept this weekend, though. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

ThaSaltCracka
06-04-2004, 04:59 PM
I hate the diamond backs, but I am right there with you with the M's. I hope they can win this series against Chi, I am going to the game tonight, can't decide if I should either :
(a.) Get drunk and root
or
(b.) Get drunk and boo.

thoughts?

andyfox
06-04-2004, 05:24 PM
I hope Karl Malone kills Randy Johnson. Literally.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif