PDA

View Full Version : Neteller Currency Exchange

ebranig
06-03-2004, 08:06 PM
I'm going to try the bonus whoring at Lucky Nugget so I figured I would do it in GBP to capitalize on the 200 match. As I'm about to change currency on neteller I noticed that you can only change once, then you have to email them. Does anyone have any experience with this? Say I convert $100 USD to ~53 GBP but then I withdraw $500 USD from party into neteller, does this go into neteller as GBP or as USD? Thanks.

Thythe
06-03-2004, 08:22 PM
You don't have to change your Neteller currency to GBP to deposit in GBP. My Neteller has always been in USD and I've deposited in GBP many times. Just select that option when depositing.

LondonBroil
06-03-2004, 09:36 PM
Don't change anything on the Neteller end. When you sign up for an account at Lucky Nugget, it will ask you what your preferred currency is.

Then say you deposit 50 pounds, it will show up in Neteller as $93.50, or whatever, depending on the current exchange rate

DanS
06-03-2004, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't change anything on the Neteller end. When you sign up for an account at Lucky Nugget, it will ask you what your preferred currency is.

Then say you deposit 50 pounds, it will show up in Neteller as $93.50, or whatever, depending on the current exchange rate

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this for Lucky Nugget, and it worked, no problem. My 50GBP deposit equated to about $93. I haven't figured out exactly the exchange rate (i.e., how much Neteller skims off the top), but the 1-2% I'm sure they take is dwarved by the 80% larger bonus.

Dan