PDA

View Full Version : Heads up SnG %

jakeoneil
06-03-2004, 02:42 PM
I just played my 99th HU SnG on stars, faced a maniac who went all in preflop every hand, i folded til i doubled with my first Ace, left him with 300, then limped on the button with AK, he pushed again, i called, he lost with A2.

That was my 70th win in the $10 HU SnGs out of 99 games. This comes out to a % of 70.71 and a profit of $360.50. I was wondering if this is a good number to have?

TheGrifter
06-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Yeah, it's good. I think 75% is sustainable at the lower buy ins. I'd suggest doing a hundred at the 20 dollar level and seeing where you come out.

jakeoneil
06-03-2004, 03:04 PM
yeah, i think i will build up my BR more with $10, i think i will play 100 more, then move to 20s

goodguy_1
06-04-2004, 01:48 AM
yes try the Paradise HU NLHE sng's I have always done very well in both the $10's and $20's winning like 75% after about 40 of them -this was 3-4 months ago thu.

I found that to maintain my edge I really had to pay attention and my earn/focus combo wasnt worth diverting time from my regular games full/short nlhe/lhe.I do very well at NLHE HU but I need to be focused ..for me personally multi-tabling HU sng's becomes very difficult.To make it worth my time I had to multi-table.Most of my good results came from NOT multi-tabling these things.I think 75% is very hard to maintain thu especially if you hit a streak of aggressive players who'll put you all-in a dozen times a match-this makes it hard to sustain win rates above mid 60%'s at least for me.

You can easily crush the loose-passives for 75%.Starting at the $50's these LP players are harder to find /images/graemlins/frown.gif