PDA

View Full Version : Request: More 'Play along with me' threads.

ZootMurph
06-03-2004, 11:17 AM
I find these threads not only enjoyable, but informative as well. There are many insights as the hand progresses, which really help understand reasoning of specific plays.

I don't know who originated these types of posts, but I'd love to see some. I will try to post one every couple of days... will start contemplating hands for this when I play later on /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Does everyone else feel the same about those threads?

afk
06-03-2004, 11:22 AM
I agree, I also like the ones where you stop the HH just before the questionable play and let others comment on what should be done, then posting the results later in the thread. I've been meaning to do one of those lately, maybe later.

DoctorDrew
06-03-2004, 12:12 PM
I agree. I love these hands. Except when The Rake makes us wait 3-4 hours between posts /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TheRake
06-03-2004, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Except when The Rake makes us wait 3-4 hours between posts /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, Sometimes my crappy job interupts my poker chat /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am not sure if I was the originator of this type of post, but I definately made it sheik /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I will try to do more, but some hands don't lend themselves well to this format.

TheRake

B Dids
06-03-2004, 12:53 PM
Good idea. Since I'm taking a break from actual play, maybe I'll go back and look at some hands in PT that were interesting and post them.

afk
06-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Exactly, the hand has to have some sort of interesting twist to it, or it has to be a relatively common situation that people aren't very comfortable with.