PDA

View Full Version : How I brightened up a dull Thursday afternoon...

Simon Diamond
06-03-2004, 09:21 AM
By playing like a maniac at Planetluck - I had lost the $100 match bonus before I'd even wagered half the WR. Time for the old, bet the rest of your roll on one hand of BJ job, and hey presto I've got the bonus back. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So it should have been time to go back into my shell, play $1 bets and clear the rest WR. But oh no, I have to go betting $5 a hand for the next few $100 of the WR. Then up to $10. For the last $100 of the WR, I upped it to $25 per hand.

Somehow I finished up with $304 - net profit of $204 on my $100 deposit, and it took around an hour.

Am I a maniac? Yes.

Am I idiotic? Yes.

But did I enjoy it? Oh hell yeah. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(Never again though...)

Simon

Simon Diamond
06-03-2004, 09:32 AM
Noticed this on the Planetluck promotions page:

<font color="#000099">Wild Wins Double Bonus, June 5-6!

Let’s flag off June on a wild run of wins! And the perfect way to get you on that hot streak is the 20% Double Bonus that beats all the odds. Get a tiered bonus that only gets bigger and better plus a fantastic Blackjack special bonus.

Wild Bonus 1:
Make your first deposit of $25 or more between June 05-06 and get an instant Bonus.

The tiered bonus levels:
Make your first deposit of…

A) $25 to $100 and get a 20% Deposit Bonus. *
B) $101 to $200 and get a 25% Deposit Bonus. *
C) $200 &amp; above and get a 30% Deposit Bonus. *

Use Bonus Code: WWDB20
(Applicable for all Slots and Video Poker games).

We promised to give you more!

Wild Bonus 2 (Blackjack special):
Make your first deposit of $25 or more between June 05-06 and get a 20% Bonus** up to a maximum bonus of $100 (applicable for all games except Baccarat, Roulette and Craps).

Use Bonus Code: WWBJ20
(Applicable for all games except Baccarat, Roulette and Craps).

Start Time: Saturday, June 05, 00:01 (EST)
End Time: Sunday, June 06, Midnight (EST)

Bonus Restrictions:
*Bonus amount will be removed from the player’s account if deposit plus bonus is not wagered six (6) times (Denmark, Israel and Poland players 18 times) before June 15, 2004.

** Bonus amount will be removed from the player’s account if deposit plus bonus is not wagered twenty (20) times (Denmark, Israel and Poland players 60 times) before June 15, 2004

Terms and Conditions
1. Deposit Bonus is applicable only for purchase of $25 or more.
2. This Bonus is valid for Real Money Deposits only.
3. The player should make the deposit during June 05-06.
4. Reverse cashouts do not qualify as deposit.
5. Players can claim only One Bonus per Deposit
6. To claim both bonuses players should make two deposits
7. Player must meet the wagering restriction before initiating a cashout.</font>

Anybody going to be checking these out?

Simon

redsimon
06-03-2004, 10:03 AM
Notice players from Denmark, Poland and Israel have extra restictions. How long before Redditch is added? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Simon Diamond
06-03-2004, 10:44 AM
No time soon I hope. How are you anyway, not seen you around for ages?

Simon