PDA

View Full Version : Check this hand out

Sundevils21
06-03-2004, 03:19 AM
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

MP1 (t7586)
MP2 (t13939)
MP3 (t25240)
CO (t41714)
Button (t5780)
SB (t12021)
Hero (t23903)
UTG (t15032)
UTG+1 (t14875)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG raises to t14957, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls t5705 (All-In), SB calls t11346 (All-In), Hero folds.
Here is what everyone flips over: Sb A /images/graemlins/club.gifK /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, UTG Q /images/graemlins/club.gif10 /images/graemlins/spade.gif, button J /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Flop: (t32608) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players, 2 all-in) </font>
Okay lets see what just happened, AK flopped the nut straight, JJ flopped middle set, and Q10 flopped two pair. nobody has any hearts though.
Turn: (t32608) 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players, 2 all-in) </font>
Doesn't change anything AK is still best, JJ needs to pair the board for a straight but not a queen, QT needs a queen or ten
River: (t32608) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players, 2 all-in) </font>
Okay who has the heart...nobody split pot everyone has an Ahigh flush.

Craziest hand I've ever seen.

Sundevils21
06-03-2004, 03:48 AM
In keeping with crazy hands, how about the one that knocked me out of the tourny.
I have 20K in chips with 40players left, 21 win a seat. I'm in 35th of 40 players. Blinds like 2k &amp; 4K with 1000ante or something.
I get A /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif UTG and go all in.(could i have folded or flat called?)

folded around to HUUUUGE stack at the table(300K or so) who calls my all in(he could have been sitting out and still made the money, but that doesn't bother me, he's just trying to speed up the process at this point). He flips over Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gifQ /images/graemlins/heart.gif. Oh man, need to get lucky lets see what happens...

Flop: A /images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif wooohooo big fav. now!!!
Turn: K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif total blank all that can beat me is the case queen.
River: Q /images/graemlins/club.gif ugh. I'm done.

Did I have to push with AQsuited UTG there or could I have gotten away from it preflop(def. couldn't on the flop, turn, or river). I have a feeling like this is one of those, "you have no chance to make it out alive hands", am I right?

salty
06-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Heres one for you....Live MTT.

I get dealt KK utg+1

Utg raises I re raise,next guy all in then its 8 out of 10 players all in pre flop.

Hands come over Ak Aq Aj TT and some other pairs and draws.

Flop comes all low hearts,turn a heart,river a blank.

we all look around the table and there is not even 1 heart and seeing as I had all the other players covered I got the lot........miracle