PDA

View Full Version : 20/40 flop top set/into 3 flush

09-07-2001, 06:10 PM
4 callers rest fold to me Kd Kh on the button I raise sb and BB call 3 limpers call and one to my right reraises,, all call 3 bets 7 handed flop Kc 8c 3c, SB check BB bets 2 limpers fold one calls and my right raises,,, I CALLED, BB called the turn 6c BB bets limper folds my right calls,,I called River,, 8s Bb bets out my right raises I reraise,, Bb capps ,, how could I have done differantly? is a raise on the turn here a thought or fold? any players that have had this exeption in there play please write

09-07-2001, 07:13 PM
Pre-flop: When player on your right limp-reraises, I raise him back. Maybe you'll get A-x to fold, and if not, you're loaded for bear.

On the flop: When player on your right raises, I re-raise; don't let anyone with, say, the Jc play cheaply and suck out on you. For one more small bet, take a little insurance.

On the turn: With 4 clubs now on board, you call and hope. You can't raise into 2 opponents and you can't fold for one bet with a chance to win a monster if the board pairs on the river.

On the river: If someone has quads, he has quads. Hope you won.

09-07-2001, 07:16 PM
I don't see how you could raise on the turn on a 4 flush board, but you may consider to raise on the flop instead since you have re-draw to nut even if someone else already has flush.

Now I'll take a peek at Andy's answer.