PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up Strategies

ScubaDuff
06-02-2004, 05:25 PM
After reading the 'I can now berate Players on Party' post I found myself wondering, what are the different strategies for heads up play? I am fairly new to the online world, but very familiar with Hold 'em itself. I play NL ring games and always thought a heads up SNG would be a nice way to win some money. If you have a good NL SNG strategy I can imagine it is very profitable. Please post your thoughts on 'Heads Up Play' and how you should go about these types of games. Thx -.-v

bdk3clash
06-02-2004, 05:27 PM
If only there was a forum for heads-up and shorthanded play. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=headsup)

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ScubaDuff
06-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Haha wow, I feel like a moron? Sorry I am fairly new as you can tell. I will re-copy this post over to that side of the forums. If someone knows how to close this post here that would be awesome. Come over to that side of the forums if you'd like to help me out! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

bdk3clash
06-02-2004, 06:03 PM
By posting the link to the shorthanded forum, I have exhausted my knowledge of heads-up and shorthanded play. You now know what I know, and shortly you will know more.

No worries about posting in the wrong forum. I do it all the time. /images/graemlins/grin.gif