PDA

View Full Version : Overplayed or am I learning from you guys??

spydog
06-02-2004, 03:24 PM
The SB raises a lot PF, but I wasn't sure what to make of the limp reraise.

PF: I felt the cap was good.
Flop: If I were raised, is this a 3-bet or fold?
Turn: Yikes. In the past, this is a check-fold for me. I'm probably folding to a raise in this spot. Was this good to lead the turn?
River: Maybe I should check-call here. After all, what calling hands could I beat?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, MP calls, Button calls, SB completes, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, Button calls, <font color="CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (20 SB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(5 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, Button folds, SB calls.

Turn: (12 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP folds, SB folds.

River: (14 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 16 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 16 BB, between Hero and UTG.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by Hero (16 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
Hero shows Jh Js (full house, eights full of jacks).
UTG shows 9h Qh (three of a kind, eights).
Outcome: Hero wins 16 BB. </font>

James282
06-02-2004, 04:01 PM
I would say you played it great until the river - you just got lucky that your opponent was a dumbass or he made a misclick.

-James

James282
06-02-2004, 04:02 PM
And by the way, betting and folding to a raise would be correct against all except big bluffers on every street(except the river, where check-calling is likely best)
-James

Nate tha' Great
06-02-2004, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And by the way, betting and folding to a raise would be correct against all except big bluffers on every street(except the river, where check-calling is likely best)
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I want to show this one down.