PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker???

charlie_t_jr
06-02-2004, 10:14 AM
Sorry if this has been covered, I ran a search but didn't find what I was looking for. I just signed up on Pacific, thought I'd try a little BW...where do you find the hand history??

Software kind of sucks, but the games seem good.

cardcounter0
06-02-2004, 10:22 AM
Hey charlie, did you get my PMs? Don't know if it went thru or not.

The games at Pacific are Soft. Software does suck. Don't know anything about hand histories, and don't believe the avg pot size or % to the flop figures in the lobby either.

Also, I've been waiting over two weeks for a cash out, so I guess I better start following up on that, must be a glitch in that process also.

cianosheehan
06-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Pacific doesnt have hand histories
or player notes

Or so I believe

charlie_t_jr
06-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Yes, I did...thanks. I'd like to talk more about BJ(blackjack), when you get the chance.

Cashout problems at Pacific? Don't scare me I just deposited $500 for the bonus, also signed up through free poker supplies, to get 2 free poker books.

Anyway just started playing this morning, and can't find anything...wait just found hand history, but still can't figure out how to email them....help contents not very helpful...anyway thanks.

cjs
06-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Pacific has no e-mail hand histories - just the playback feature. Cashouts are slow but never have had a problem getting paid.

arx
06-02-2004, 11:41 AM
Been playing at Pacific for only 3 weeks. I have made 3 cashouts, without any problem. However, it does take longer than in other places. Up to 4-5 days with Neteller.

charlie_t_jr
06-02-2004, 01:02 PM
...than what I can find from their help menu, or I'm just looking in the wrong places.

Let me ask another dumb question. I say dumb, because this should be something easily found...but what does it take to clear a bonus at Pacific? When I made my deposit, the $100 was added to my balance immediately...but they give no info at the cashier as to where I stand for clearing the bonus...very confusing site...I don't know if BW is worth this much trouble....but this is only my 2nd stop in whoring.

thirddan
06-02-2004, 02:08 PM
not sure on the exact figures, you should be able to email support to find out how many raked hands you need and then you can figure out how many you have by looking at your bonus points in the cashier section...the bonus alone isn't worth your time, but you will probably make a ton playing the games while clearing your bonus...

vinnox
06-02-2004, 02:40 PM
I deposited about a week ago to get the WPT DVDs from PokerSourceOnline...The games were incredibly soft, the software was terrible and I've been waiting 4 days for my first cashout. To earn the entire $100 bonus you have to wager something like $2000...not worth it IMO.

cardcounter0
06-02-2004, 02:42 PM
The bonus isn't cleared by raked hands, it is cleared by money wagered. You have to wager 10x the bonus amount, or $1000, to clear a $100 bonus.

How do you know how much you have wagered? Check the VIP points or whatever they are called. I believe it is also in a 10:1 ratio, so when you have accumulated 10,000 points (which can also be turned into cash) then you have wagered $1000.

tpfelt
06-02-2004, 02:43 PM
I believe that the deal at Pacific is you need to wager 20x the bonus amount before you can cash it out. So, if you have a $50 bonus, you would need to put $1000 into the pot before you could cash it out. And I don't know of anywhere where you can view your progress towards this bonus. I'm sure that you can send them an email to get an update.

Seems a bit extreme to me, but the games at Pacific are so soft you can just play and profit and eventually you'll be able to pull the bonus out.

tp.

FoolishStone
06-02-2004, 03:09 PM
this is from pacific poker

# All Bonuses may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than twenty (20) times the Bonus amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 dollar Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $2,000).

Stew
06-02-2004, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The bonus isn't cleared by raked hands, it is cleared by money wagered. You have to wager 10x the bonus amount, or $1000, to clear a $100 bonus.

How do you know how much you have wagered? Check the VIP points or whatever they are called. I believe it is also in a 10:1 ratio, so when you have accumulated 10,000 points (which can also be turned into cash) then you have wagered $1000.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is somewhat incorrect. Comp points are awarded at a 10:1 ratio. For every 10 dollars you wager, you earn one comp point...When you have wagered $100, you'll have 10 comp points. When you have wagered $1000, you will have 100 comp points. $10000 equals 1000 comp points.

20X the deposit in wagering requirements. So, if you bonus is $50, then you will have to wager $1000 which equals 100 comp points.

PS: Wagers on tourney's, either multi or single don't count towards comp points, ring games only.

krazyace5
06-03-2004, 11:45 AM
I signed up but cant seem to multi table, also no short handed games. Anyone multi table here?

spacemonkey57
06-03-2004, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I signed up but cant seem to multi table, also no short handed games. Anyone multi table here?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not allowed. Just another one of Pacific Poker's fine features. Thank god for the fish.