PDA

View Full Version : Bonus whoring - Aztec?

BigBaitsim (milo)
06-01-2004, 12:08 PM
The deal is $50 bonus and a chipset (those 11.5g ones that some people like and others hate), with only a $100 deposit and 150 raked hands at $.50/1 or higher. I have a set of 500 chips already, but would like the additional 300 and this seems like a fairly easy requurement to meet. The site offering it is an advertiser here at 2+2, www.pokersourceonline.com. (http://www.pokersourceonline.com.) Never heard of Aztec, though. Any thoughts?

josie_wales
06-01-2004, 12:57 PM
I did it.

Deposited $100,got a $50 bonus and a 300 set of chips.

Actually, I paid $39.99 difference and upgraded to a set of 500.

Thus, I deposited $100 and got $10 free and a set of 500 chips

Just arrived today.

JASON

TobDog
06-01-2004, 01:28 PM
How long did it take to get. I signed up at Aztec on Thursday, cleared it on Friday, so I assume he will ship this week? Also, the raked hands at Aztec are hands you contributed to the pot(blinds included). Not as easy as most other "x raked hands" but it did not take that many hours to complete the mission.

tobdog

josie_wales
06-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Took a little while.

About 2-3 hours of 3 tables at once.

Chips shipped same day as I finished the hands. (May 28th) and arrived today June 1st. And it was a holiday weekend.

Josie

BigBaitsim (milo)
06-01-2004, 02:06 PM
How are the games? I'm used to Party/Empire. Soooo juicy...

myeh818
06-01-2004, 02:17 PM
I did it too... worked out great!

They have 3 promos, Party & Aztec for chips... Pacific for WPT DVD's. I'm a slut, I did all 3 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

myeh818
06-01-2004, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How are the games? I'm used to Party/Empire. Soooo juicy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Games on Aztec are very juicy! I actually keep playing there now cuz I grew to like the site. The only thing I didn't like about them was taking money out the first time. You have to jump through all kinds of hoops. If it wasn't for the fact that I won a lot of money and got free chips I would of been pissed. Just beware of that going into it.

TobDog
06-02-2004, 09:01 PM
How bad was the withdrawl? I setup to take all out yesterday, the Aztec rep that posts on the FPP forum said if you take out the same way it went in, it shouldnt require anything. I used firepay and there are no cards or anything like that, so I wonder how long and no it hasn't hit my account yet, the 'reverse withdrawl' button is there goading me to click it.

tobdog

RollaJ
06-03-2004, 09:20 AM
I just ordered $600 chips, but when I saw the deal I said "What the heck" (I didnt actually say it aloud).
I deposited $200 (min is $100) and got the $50 Bonus (right away, no need to play the hands first). I played 2 $100 6 max tables at a time and the games were not too bad, Id say just a little tighter than the 6 max on party. The interface on the other hand sucked. I missed my action about 15-20 times as I was playing 4 tables total and the Aztec ones had a poor alert system. The betting buttons were bad for NL, and the slider was hard to use. I really hated the site. The 150 (contributed to the)rake hands took me about 250 hands. Remember though I play NL loose, and I was playing short handed which leads to more involvement. Id suspect It would take about 350 hands at a full ring limit game.
In the end I cashed out $349 (200 buy in +50 bonus+99 win) plus my chips have been shipped and should arrive today.
Id say it was a good deal, but not that much better than just sticking to Party and buying your own. But after spending $600 on real chips I wasnt going to buy the cheap ones, I did however want them as extras for tourneys and a traveling set.

myeh818
06-03-2004, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How bad was the withdrawl? I setup to take all out yesterday, the Aztec rep that posts on the FPP forum said if you take out the same way it went in, it shouldnt require anything. I used firepay and there are no cards or anything like that, so I wonder how long and no it hasn't hit my account yet, the 'reverse withdrawl' button is there goading me to click it.

tobdog

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to fax them a copy of my CC and DL. It was a pain in the butt b/c I don't have a fax machine /images/graemlins/frown.gif Like I said, in the end it was worth it, but I just wanted to let everyone know. Had I known about it to begin with I might not of done it, but then again I know I would of. There is a whole thread on the subject on Poker Source Online's Forum...

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=194