PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Choosing Internet Cardroom!

Rumbles
06-01-2004, 01:56 AM
I've decided to refine my tournament game by playing in some online tournaments.

Now that I've decided to make the leap to internet poker, I haven't a clue which cardroom to choose!

Party, bugsysclub, paradise, true, ultimatebet, the list goes on!

I'd appreciate some input on which cardrooms you guys prefer and why. I'm at a loss!

Rumbles
06-01-2004, 07:48 AM
Also, I was reading at pokerstars that they could no longer credit Visa accounts. This seems like a huge disadvantage. Do all cardrooms have this inability to credit Visa/MC accounts, or does it just depend on the site? Thanks again.

boedeker
06-01-2004, 08:05 AM
this is generally the rule for us credit card holders.

if youre decision is party poker (which in my opinion has some of the best tournaments) let me know and ill hook you up with a bonus for joining my affilliate. i know a lot of people also like pokerstars for tournaments.

Cheers!

Cruzincat
06-01-2004, 08:23 AM
What are the solutions that the internet rooms have come up with to payout and are they considered "safe" from the local prosecuters?

boedeker
06-01-2004, 08:36 AM
lots of folks use netteller. and then just get a netteller debit card...

Jason Strasser
06-01-2004, 10:34 AM
I wired 10 grand out of my partypoker account for a $35 wire fee and had no issues. In terms of choosing a site, PartyPoker is best. If you are after the best tournament software, pokerstars is the choice. If you are after better competition, pokerstars is the choice. If you want money, and a better chance to win, Party!