PDA

View Full Version : PUNKED YOU OUT!!

RPatterson
05-31-2004, 07:56 PM
On Party I'm on the button of a full-ring with Q6 offsuit and there is a live blind to the right of me. It's folded around and he checks, I decided early on that if this occured I was going to raise. The blinds folded and he called so it worked out great, I got to play a raised pot isolated with position against a blind hand.

The flop comes Queen high with a flush draw he checks and I bet. The turn is a K he checks and I bet. The river pairs 2's but doesn't complete the flush and he bets out. I'm like WHAT WHAT, is the 2 supposed to be a scare card? What is this!? So I call and he had J8s and not even of the flush suit, he had nothing the whole time!

So I threw up double middle-fingers to the screan and screamed [censored] YOU and tried to type in I JUST PUNKED YOU OUT but I can't figure out how to format the damn party table window right where I can use the chat feature.

I got pretty pissed off how I couldn't type to him about what an [censored] he was. Since I couldn't share with the table there about how I PUNKED THIS DUDE OUT! I thought I'd share it here!

jasonHoldEm
05-31-2004, 08:11 PM
aaah, this is explains why you only need a 30 BB roll. I have much to learn.

Thanks,
J

JGalt
05-31-2004, 08:12 PM
Wow!!

RPatterson
05-31-2004, 08:12 PM
Don't go thinking you can play Q6offsuit whenever you want though. It takes a brilliant mind like my own to know when it is appropriate!

Alobar
05-31-2004, 08:13 PM
I don't feel like being nice today, so I won't.

You are a total idiot and probably suck at poker. I shouldnt waste my time with a reply as you'll likely be broke in a week and never be seen here again, but on the off chance you get hit by a car in the next couple days and get some sense smacked into you I'll go ahead and impart some knowledge upon you.

That total idiot that you punked just GAVE you his money. Why in the fukc would you want to berate him and tell him how bad he plays so that in the future he doesnt make stupid plays and give you his money.

I suggest you wait a few years and mature a little bit before you play poker anymore. Maybe wait until you are at least 21, that way you can also enjoy it legally.

JGalt
05-31-2004, 08:19 PM
Wow!!!!

RPatterson
05-31-2004, 08:22 PM
I am 21. And you don't know [censored] about my level of skill.

Also that guy made [censored] calls and then tried to bluff me out! He deserves to be berated. Son of a bitch!

John Deere
05-31-2004, 10:43 PM
THANKS FOR [censored] LETTING US KNOW!!

RPatterson
05-31-2004, 10:50 PM
YOUR WELCOME, ANY [censored] TIME!

NoChance
06-01-2004, 12:01 AM
Please share your Party name with us.

gibs
06-01-2004, 12:08 AM
What limit was this on? I recently played some low limit at party to clear a bonus, and I noticed this play a lot. The board would pair a low card on the river, something you wouldn't even expect the bad low limit players to have, and the guy would bet into me. I of course would call and see some terrible hand. However, I don't get your reaction. Why would you be mad when a guy gives you his money? I just laugh when it happens and thank the poker gods that players like these exist. Would you rather play at a table where nobody ever made mistakes? Don't think that would be too profitable.

RPatterson
06-01-2004, 12:12 AM
This was 2/4. I gotta agree with you man that that is some retarded play. It just cracks me up. These people will not accept the fact that their hand isn't good, and you aren't going to fold.