PDA

View Full Version : All-in call raised in endgame

Keats13
05-31-2004, 07:11 PM
After battling my way back from being short-stacked with six remaining, I found myself as the chip leader (with half the chips) a few hands into endgame of this $20 Party SNG.

Button had quadrupled up in the first two hands of the SNG, thanks to getting AKo and QQ. He more or less coasted into the money, but had lost a few hands in endgame, shortening his stack. BB had been pretty frisky, making a lot of re-raises, some of which I had to lay down to earlier (including the hand that left me short-stacked at 6-handed)

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (3 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Button (t1127)
Keats13 (t3993)
BB (t2880)

Preflop: Keats13 is SB with T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Button raises to t1127 (All-In)</font>, Keats13 calls t977,

Okay, I think it's pretty clear that I'm going to take on this probable desperation all-in. I honestly wasn't even thinking about the BB at this point (I know, big mistake).

<font color="CC3333">BB raises to t2880 (All-In)</font>, Keats13...