PDA

View Full Version : PokerTracker Errors, anyone?

Ponks
05-31-2004, 06:21 PM
I posted this on the PokerTracker support forum, but I'm looking to get this fixed as soon as possible so I thought I'd post here in hopes that someone could help me. Here is the post I wrote earlier on the support forum.

Thanks,
Ponks

Hiyas

I was loading a sessions worth of hands, about 700 hands on my laptop. Sometimes it overheats and shuts off if I'm doing something else while the histories are loading. It's never been a problem until now, I usually just reboot and continue loading them in.

However this time, when I reboot my comp and double click to open PokerTracker, I'm getting the error: Database C:\Program Files\Poker Tracker V2\ptrack.mdb needs to be repaired. Then I click "ok" and it says "Invalid Arguement" then I click ok, and it keeps going back and forth between these 2 screens. So I hit "cancel" and get a new error which reads: Unable to connect to the database. -1206- SQLSTATE= S1000
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Drivers] Cannot open databse '(unknown)'. It may not be a databse that your application recognizes or the file may be corrupt. So I hit ok there and the error messages stop.

Then I click the show ring game stats button and get another error which reads: Database transaction information not available. Call SetTrans or SetTransObject Function.

Anyways, I'm sure these are all related, but decided I'd give all possible information that I could. I'm not really sure how to go about fixing this, and have elected now to do anything myself in fear of ruining it more, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ponks

ptrack pat
05-31-2004, 08:12 PM
I posted a reply here:

http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=641

Please keep these issues in the PT forum and not here.