PDA

View Full Version : Desert Poker

Hotchile
05-31-2004, 05:45 PM
Does anybody know anything about this site? I got an email offerring a "too good to be true" bonus but I don't want to risk much without info.

HC.

mike1212
05-31-2004, 06:12 PM
$500 bonus. Sounds a little too big.

mike1212
05-31-2004, 07:20 PM
I just downloaded their software and logged on. There were 2 active tables and a total of 6 players seated between the two tables.

The bonus detail is this: after making your first deposit, you will have your bonus bucks account credited with a 100% match. As you contribute a $1.00 in rake, you will have your bonus bucks account credited with $0.50. When that credit reaches $5.00, you will have that $5.00 credited into your real money account. These $5.00 increments will continue to be credited into your account until you have converted your entire bonus money account.

I don't think its worth it to pay 1/2 rake to sit at an empty table.

Bump-en-Stein
06-01-2004, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody know anything about this site? I got an email offerring a "too good to be true" bonus but I don't want to risk much without info.

HC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't play there. They were so cheap, they wouldn't pay to have the "ed" added to their letter head.

For those on the way home - "Deserted" Poker.

What kind of stupid name is that anyway?

Nomination for all time stupidest poker name: "Night Or Day Poker" They should just have been honest and called it - "Cyndie-was-too-busy-to-figure-out-a-good-name-for-this-craphole-poker"