PDA

View Full Version : Greg on Late Night this week?

Nepa
05-31-2004, 02:53 AM
I remember last year Chris Moneymaker made his rounds on Late Night TV and I was wondering if anyone has any info if Fossilman is going on this week?

fsuplayer
05-31-2004, 03:29 AM
I am not sure at all, but I would think that ESPN would want Greg to wait and go on Late night when the final tourney starts to air.
I could be way off though.

FsuPlayer

Nepa
05-31-2004, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but I would think that ESPN would want Greg to wait and go on Late night when the final tourney starts to air.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares what ESPN wants.

The Q
05-31-2004, 05:45 PM
I don't see him on Letterman's, Leno's or Conan's guest lists for this week. It could be that ESPN has convinced him to stay off these shows until it's aired. It may even be in the agreement they all had to sign before it started.

Dynasty
05-31-2004, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see him on Letterman's, Leno's or Conan's guest lists for this week. It could be that ESPN has convinced him to stay off these shows until it's aired. It may even be in the agreement they all had to sign before it started.

[/ QUOTE ]

ESPN doesn't have that kind of control. In fact, I'm sure ESPN would love to have Greg going on the talk show circuit to promote the WSOP since the earlier tournaments start airing farily soon.

Tyler Durden
05-31-2004, 06:46 PM
There was no such agreement that we had to sign--I agree with Dynasty, Fossilman will likely be on ASAP.

P.S. I'm working on a WSOP trip report, but it's taking a while b/c I'm sick as a dog.