PDA

View Full Version : 2-4 AJo

maxpowers21
05-31-2004, 12:43 AM
Just wondering how one would play the turn here. I think the flop and river plays were fairly easy. I don't know if I should lead the turn here and fold to a raise instead. Thoughts. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (8 SB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players) </font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB calls, MP2 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Turn: (8.50 BB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

River: (8.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players) </font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero folds, <font color="CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 14.50 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 14.50 BB, between SB and BB.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by BB (14.50 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
SB shows 9c Kc (two pair, kings and nines).
BB shows 3s Ts (flush, jack high).
Outcome: BB wins 14.50 BB. </font>

Saborion
05-31-2004, 12:49 AM
What hand do you put the SB on after check-raising you on the flop?

A set? Two pair? One pair of some sort? It looks like he's either protecting his hand and/or check-raising for value. I doubt he would play a flush draw that way. The BB's cold-call on the flop is what would've scared me. Regardless, you're afraid of overcards or a lone spade, so I'd bet that turn and fold to a check-raise. I'm just a newbie though.

jrobb83
05-31-2004, 01:14 AM
I'd bet the turn and fold to a raise. The rest of the hand is played well.