PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got favourite Hands that they mostly play for BB (no raise) ?

cartoonsoldier
05-30-2004, 08:50 PM
Online I play: K,5 (off or suited), Q8 (suited in early position, offsuit in late position).

For home poker there are more, as most of the games I play are passive: K5, Q8, 48.

illunious
05-30-2004, 08:54 PM
Though this isn't the exact same topic, it does have posters talking about their favorite less-than-optimal starting hands.

link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=599236&page=&view=&sb=5&o =&vc=1)

PITTM
05-30-2004, 10:19 PM
for me it is undoubtedly Ac 2c. I have flopped a straight flush with that hand 3 times. i also really like K9 or Q10. and Ac Jc gave me a royal one time, so i love that too.

rj

RPatterson
05-30-2004, 10:27 PM
I never make plays I think are negative EV.

rkaufman
05-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Oh, don't be such a nerd!

Rob

kurtcobain
05-31-2004, 12:06 AM
J2 is the official hand at the university of virginia. in the biggest game at the school, there was a string of suckouts with it, and the morons who were drawing out on people started sucking people out w/ J2 online too. phil gordon came and played at our game, and emails our tournament director everytime he bluffs a huge pot w/ J2.

joker122
05-31-2004, 12:18 AM
What kind of game was this, and why did Phil Gordon sit in?

The best hand ever is KTs!!! I hit 2 Royals with it in as many days, which is clearly reasonable grounds for declaring it is the best hand ever!

Least favorite is 55, presto, speed limit, whatever you want to call it. Presto. What a stupid name.

adanthar
05-31-2004, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
J2 is the official hand at the university of virginia. in the biggest game at the school, there was a string of suckouts with it, and the morons who were drawing out on people started sucking people out w/ J2 online too. phil gordon came and played at our game, and emails our tournament director everytime he bluffs a huge pot w/ J2.

[/ QUOTE ]Hahahaha.

I think you guys have sucked out on my girlfriend in microlimits about a thousand times by now. Now she keeps on bugging me to let her play it /images/graemlins/mad.gif