PDA

View Full Version : Brewers -110

mikelow
05-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Like the Brewers today--more of a bet against a struggling Ismael Valdez.

Good luck!

mikelow
05-31-2004, 12:03 AM
Yuk! That was part of a 1-4 Sunday for me, the second in a row. Is it that hard win at baseball on Sundays or is it me? Is there anything I need to do differently? Do I need a different approach?

So I plan to give up baseball on Sundays, as I have struggled with this for two years.

craig r
05-31-2004, 01:06 AM
i have the same problem, but mine is that i do better during the beginning of the week, than the end. but, i feel that i don't have enough evidence to say that this is a "trend." but, maybe lines are sharper on the weekends? i don't know, just chiming in with my great 2 cents.

craig

anatta
05-31-2004, 03:03 AM
I see a lot of Padre games here, and I liked your pick.

During the game, Mark Grant, former Padre pitcher and current TV colorman, said that Adam Eaton made some "adjustment" in his pitching motion, arm angle on curve and fastball were different. I didn't hear the whole thing, but I got the impression that Padre pitching coach made an adjustment with Valdez as well. Anyways, Padre announcer said look for Adam Eaton to pitch better in his next few outings. He is a decent young pitcher but has struggled so far.

mikelow
05-31-2004, 10:40 AM
Also, I think fatigue could be a factor also. After so much effort has been put into the games earlier in the week, a break is needed. I'm starting to think that baseball really should be bet only two or three days per week.

NLfool
05-31-2004, 01:51 PM
most of the week you've been spot one though. Good pick on Braves Saturday though. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

anatta
06-12-2004, 02:57 AM
Eaton pitched great today and beat the Yankees at +190 for his second straight win. He is coming on.