PDA

View Full Version : Password sent for KotZ, but DONT register

eMarkM
05-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Don't register for the tourney I just sent the password for. They set up the wrong game. Should be Pot Limit OMAHA, they set up Hold'em.

MicroBob
05-30-2004, 12:54 PM
good password.

i noticed that they had put up PL-HE as well.

better brush up on my omaha-game.

MicroBob
05-30-2004, 01:49 PM
there are a couple of people who registered for the PLHE version...but i would assume their EF will be refunded when this tournament is cancelled and another one is set up.

btw - it says PLO in the main-lobby...but when you get to the tourney-lobby it is PLHE. weird.

MicroBob
05-30-2004, 02:10 PM
i'm playing in a stars limit-omaha freeroll right now to get warmed up for the big KOTZ event and i'm actually doing pretty well (150th out of 1400 remaining at 1st break).

these things get capped often enough that it actually plays closer to a PL event then i expected.

you guys better watch out!!!

skaboomizzy
05-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Oh yeah, well I'm playing the $1 Limit Omaha tourney now! You're gonna be OWNED!

(God I suck at Omaha)

eMarkM
05-30-2004, 09:28 PM
I just checked it again and it looks like they changed it to the proper PLO game. You can go ahead and register again. Password is the same. Good luck to all.

jdl22
05-30-2004, 11:07 PM
I like the pot limit idea but instead of the usual Omaha it should be changed in this manner:

1. instead of 4 hole cards only two should be dealt to each player.
2. a player may use exactly 2 of his or her hole cards with exactly 3 board cards as is usual but they may also use exactly 1 hole card along with exactly 4 board cards, or if they wish they may also use no hole cards and "play the board" using all five board cards to make the best hand.

This would be much more sensible. With these changes I would have some clue what the hell is going on.

nolanfan34
05-31-2004, 12:38 AM
Very nice reply. Got a good laugh from that.

I really want to play, and will try to be there. That's a big dead money alert...another $20 to the eventual winner...