PDA

View Full Version : "Misplayed on every street"

MCS
05-30-2004, 02:59 AM
So "misplayed on every street" is a common phrase on these boards. I was trying to remember where it began. Does anyone have a link to the thread where it was first used?

I'm usually pretty good with the search feature, but for some reason I can't find it. I think the original quote was, "Let me make it nearly unanimous--misplayed on every street." I feel like Clarkmeister was somehow involved.

Thanks for the help.

P.S. If you have a link to Sklansky's famous "crime against humanity" line, that'd be great too. Thanks again.

Dynasty
05-30-2004, 03:53 AM
I may have orgininated it. At the very least, I was rather fond of using the line when I thought somebody completely botched a hand. But, I can't remember whether or not I saw it used elsewhere first.

bernie
05-30-2004, 04:14 AM
That was the tagline slavic used at the bottom of his posts. Im not sure where he got it from.

b

slavic
05-30-2004, 04:49 AM
slavic picked up the tag line because the first hand he ever posted was botched so bad that 30 people chimed in with the now famous line.

Even BobT all but said the line in his comments. He then PM'd me to say that I really screwed the hand up, and btw welcome to the board.

Oh and Dynasty got out the big bat and put on the golf spikes when he wrote his reply to the hand. Damn I still have jitters remembering that.

I think the only thing missing was a quote from Mason or David along the lines of "you are completely pathetic."

All in all it was quite the humbling experience, my ego has since recovered.