PDA

View Full Version : Strange Party Bonus/Promo - $20 credited to my account?

AviD
05-29-2004, 12:19 PM
Got this email today...don't even know what this "Lucy Jones Bonanza" is...

Congratulations!!! On being one of the TOP 140 winners of the "Lucy Jones Bonanza".

You were ranked at 98 position and have won $20 which has been credited into your PartyPoker.com account.

We hope you are enjoying this great promotion.

skunkworks
05-29-2004, 12:28 PM
If during a certain period of the day you are one of 140 players to have played the most raked hands, you get a certain bonus. There's a certain pay structure too... I think people in the top 20 get $80. Something like that.

While you're logged into PartyPoker, you can check what place you're in by going to news & events menu.

AA suited
05-29-2004, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Got this email today...don't even know what this "Lucy Jones Bonanza" is...

Congratulations!!! On being one of the TOP 140 winners of the "Lucy Jones Bonanza".

You were ranked at 98 position and have won $20 which has been credited into your PartyPoker.com account.

We hope you are enjoying this great promotion.

[/ QUOTE ]

how many hands did you play???

anyone know on avg how many hands is needed to be #140?

MicroBob
05-29-2004, 12:38 PM
they sent e-mails about it.
its in the lobby....its in a pop-up when you log-on...
it scrolls by at the top of the lobby.

also - its on their website....

how did you miss it?? they practically slam you over the head with info about it.

AviD
05-29-2004, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the replies all! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't know, I don't pay attention to those popups when I log on, I just X them out.

I'll check out the rankings...no clue what time frame they monitored, perhaps last night...I played 3 tables for about 5 hours.

AA suited
05-30-2004, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the replies all! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't know, I don't pay attention to those popups when I log on, I just X them out.

I'll check out the rankings...no clue what time frame they monitored, perhaps last night...I played 3 tables for about 5 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

~50 raked hands per hr per table. 5hrs, 3 tables = 15x100 = 750 raked hands.

so that means you would have cleared the igmpay reload bonus's 1000hand requirement in 1.5 days?