PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for $ to show up at Empire if you use IGMPAY?

AA suited
05-29-2004, 09:30 AM
It's been 4 days and still no $ in my acct /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Alobar
05-29-2004, 09:37 AM
you should call empire. Mine is always there instantly. Have you registered your bank account with IGMpay?

Schneids
05-29-2004, 09:52 AM
When I tried to move $5000 from my bank to Empire it took them around a week to finally add it to my Empire account. This, even after checking my online bank records and seeing the $5000 deducted after about 4 days.

If it's smaller amounts (I beieve under $1000 is the magic number) it should appear almost instantly.

AA suited
05-29-2004, 10:21 AM
i know i can call party's 800# to get access to my empire acct. but the problem is that i have a party acct and i dont want them to shut down my empire acct.

so i emailed empire. waiting... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

i deposited $670 for the $100 igmpay bonus and for $100 for 1st time deposit

GWB
05-29-2004, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i deposited $670 for the $100 igmpay bonus and for $100 for 1st time deposit

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think you get both bonuses on one deposit. Can anyone confirm this?

TazQ
05-29-2004, 11:43 AM
I always used to have my deposits appear in my account instantly. Seems like that has changed however. I recently I made a deposit and receied an e-mail that it wouldn't show up until the echeck cleared. Took ~5 days.

dogmeat
05-29-2004, 11:50 AM
I used this for the first time last month and after registering my bank account I transfered the money. I was immediately given a popup that said "thank you, your transfer should be available in 4-5 days". I thought it would be instand, but it is not. It was there in 5 days.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

AA suited
05-29-2004, 12:12 PM
arrg..the $ was withdrawn from my bank acct on thurs. i called igmpay today (sat). they said they'll credit the acct and will show up at empire in 30 min. but they dont know about the bonus. i have to talk to empire about that.

who owns igmpay? and do they have access to all accts that uses the same skin? (party, empire, etc)

AA suited
05-29-2004, 01:42 PM
i got both the sign up bonus and the igmpay bonus. i gotta play 500 raked hands each, thus 1000 hands total.

all it took was 3 phone calls to igmpay...SIGH

Party's sign up was MUCH easier. in fact, it was hassle free!

but since empire uses the same support company as party, i dont understand why it took so much trouble to get my empire acct up /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Alobar
05-29-2004, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used this for the first time last month and after registering my bank account I transfered the money. I was immediately given a popup that said "thank you, your transfer should be available in 4-5 days". I thought it would be instand, but it is not. It was there in 5 days.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its cuz I've used it a few times before, but I deposited $700 using IGMpay to party last week to take advantage of a reload bonus and it showed up instantly.

I'm also a paypro prefferend user, or whatever that is....dunno if that makes a difference