PDA

View Full Version : Liveactionpoker.com are morons

Dingo Puppet
05-28-2004, 04:41 PM
I've alerted them for two months now to take Choice Poker off their highly recommended list. They refuse to do so. I have written them more than once with the facts. They refuse to take them off their list. The most they are willing to state now, finally, is that they are looking into complaints that players aren't getting paid. Yet, they refuse to remove them from their recommended site list.

They are either the most stupid poker information site on the net, or they just don't care if their customers get ripped off.

cardcounter0
05-28-2004, 04:45 PM
I vote for they just don't care (as long as the site keeps paying them for the advertising.)

Dingo Puppet
05-28-2004, 04:48 PM
Choice is insolvent. They aren't paying anybody for anything, and that includes advertising. They don't even have employees anymore.

Yet, LAP continues to list them as a recommended site.

cardcounter0
05-28-2004, 05:09 PM
In that case, I change my vote to "most stupid information site on the internet".

cardcounter0
05-28-2004, 05:11 PM
Wait a minute. Change my vote back to "they just don't care" without the getting paid qualifier. Obviously there are much more stupid informational sites on the internet than that one.

Dingo Puppet
05-28-2004, 05:16 PM
Sorry man, you can't change your vote after you already cast it.

Stew
05-28-2004, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've alerted them for two months now to take Choice Poker off their highly recommended list. They refuse to do so. I have written them more than once with the facts. They refuse to take them off their list. The most they are willing to state now, finally, is that they are looking into complaints that players aren't getting paid. Yet, they refuse to remove them from their recommended site list.

They are either the most stupid poker information site on the net, or they just don't care if their customers get ripped off.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=693029&Forum=, All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=6898 46&Search=true&where=&Name=8273&daterange=&newerva l=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post6 93029

Since the link didn't work right:

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, Choice has been great to me. Not only did I get paid in full, plus a bonus, they also gave me 100,000 free loyalty points to be used to buy their brand of Choice Poker clothing and accessories!

I would highly recommend you make a sizable deposit there Stew. Feel free to use me as a referrel. My name is 'dumbass' over there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dingo Puppet
05-28-2004, 06:30 PM
You sound confused. I knew there was a problem with Choice soon after recieving my bonus loyalty points. When I looked through the merchandise offered I noticed they listed the site itself could be purchased for 50,000 loyalty points.

That's when warning bells went off in my head. Or could that be a brain tumour? I don't know, but I decided to go with the crockpot for 75,000 loyalty points. Still haven't received it yet.

Stew
05-28-2004, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You sound confused. I knew there was a problem with Choice soon after recieving my bonus loyalty points. When I looked through the merchandise offered I noticed they listed the site itself could be purchased for 50,000 loyalty points.

That's when warning bells went off in my head. Or could that be a brain tumour? I don't know, but I decided to go with the crockpot for 75,000 loyalty points. Still haven't received it yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the one who said it, not me. How could I "sound" confused, I didn't make that statement, you did.

Dingo Puppet
05-28-2004, 11:09 PM
Go write to Dutch. Maybe he'll understand your logic.

Stew
05-28-2004, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Go write to Dutch. Maybe he'll understand your logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's probably the one that referred you to Choice. Nice try.

Dingo Puppet
05-28-2004, 11:34 PM
Whatever, but the fact remains that live action poker chooses to keep Choice poker on their recommended list even after being alerted months ago that they weren't paying out customers.

That's all this thread is about, not your weird accusations against me. OK Stew?

GrannyMae
05-29-2004, 12:13 AM
That's all this thread is about, not your weird accusations against me.

hey hoppy the pinhead. you have stated 2 sides to your choice poker story. he is pointing that out. are you that dense, or was one a lie?

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/u/faga.gif

Dingo Puppet
05-29-2004, 12:36 AM
Why do you mental midgets always try to turn a post from someone you don't like into a personal attack?

I stated that LAP has Choice listed on their most highly recomended list. They refuse to change it.

So what does this have to do with me? You people really have problems. Now go back into your self imposed exile and quit posting to me. I liked you better when you threw that hissy fit and swore you would never post to me again. Now you are back sounding like an idiot again.

Go away Granny, you have nothing to say to me.

Stew
05-29-2004, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever, but the fact remains that live action poker chooses to keep Choice poker on their recommended list even after being alerted months ago that they weren't paying out customers.

That's all this thread is about, not your weird accusations against me. OK Stew?

[/ QUOTE ]

They're not weird, just wondering why you changed your tune.

gabyyyyy
05-29-2004, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They're not weird, just wondering why you changed your tune.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back in your corner Stew. The man made a good point in saying that a site that has closed down should no longer be on a reccomended list.

Stop trying to twist things around just to start an argument.

GrannyMae
05-29-2004, 02:00 AM
I stated that LAP has Choice listed on their most highly recomended list. They refuse to change it.

you sang their praises in a recent thread. so which are they according to hoppy the troll? highly recomended, or dirtbags like you?

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/bore.gif

Dingo Puppet
05-29-2004, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

you sang their praises in a recent thread. so which are they according to hoppy the troll? highly recomended, or dirtbags like you?

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/bore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny Granny Granny, go back to your cave and quit replying to me as you promised. Can't you live up to your word for once in your life? I so enjoyed not having you meddle in my threads.

See you at Full Tilt dollface. What's your name there again? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif