PDA

View Full Version : Raymer in Moneymaker Out

TheGrifter
05-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Greg Raymer (along with the other Pstars final table qualifiers) has pushed Chris Moneymaker's picture off the Poker Stars front page. There's a new sheriff in town.

Tyler Durden
05-30-2004, 12:47 PM
Anybody know how Moneymaker busted? I heard it was four hours into day one. I also heard they got it all in with Moneymaker having a straight and the other guy had two pair that filled up. Anyone know?

B Dids
05-30-2004, 01:00 PM
Money Maker lost to something painful. I think he had A9 on a 999K board and soembody with a King caught their King to take him out or cripple his stack. Whatever it was exactly- it was unlucky.

Jurollo
05-30-2004, 01:36 PM
it was a two outer... wasn't A9 with a 999K board though, that would make four of a kind and the only hand that would beat it is pocket K's with a K on the river.

hudat
05-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Now I'm just wondering how long it'll take until the rumors of gambling all the winnings away and infidelity start flying like they did with Moneymaker. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jedi
05-30-2004, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Money Maker lost to something painful. I think he had A9 on a 999K board and soembody with a King caught their King to take him out or cripple his stack. Whatever it was exactly- it was unlucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moneymaker had A9 vs. KJ. The flop was 99K and all the money got in the middle.

Turn was a King. Bye Bye Moneymaker.

That's payback from the poker gods for last year /images/graemlins/smile.gif

salty
05-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Did C.M.keep the day job or did he joined the WPT? anyone care to answer?