PDA

View Full Version : Well, since no one else has done it, last night's Celebrity Poker

Easy E
05-28-2004, 09:36 AM
Just a few random comments:

If The Bus runs as wimpily as he plays cards, he isn't long for pro football

Was it just me, or did Travis Tritt seem to have some "man vs. woman" ego problems? He also played like a wimpy

Another person who seemed as if she might be playing mad (as if she thought others were discounting her as a pretty blonde) was Mena. I thought she played a little too tightly, then got overly aggressive at the wrong time against the wrong player.

Wanday Sykes was very funny- in the real poker world, however, what are the odds of her getting assaulted by a losing player at her table?

Also, I was thinking as Wanda was gloating about her soon-to-be victory "Mock not the poker gods or suffer their wrath".... and forgot to check the time for Bravo's version of the 10:58 rule.

It wasn't great poker by any means, but what I saw for the most part wasn't horribly bad... and Wanda was damn funny

Oh yeah- David was NOT an upgrade over Kevin. I won't say he's a downgrade yet, but Bravo didn't gain anything here.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-28-2004, 09:47 AM
Dave Foley's a jackass. Why do they have to pick such irritating hosts?

ArchAngel71857
05-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Dave Foley's a jackass.

I haven't seen him on CPSD, but I thought he has hilarious on NewsRadio.

-AA

Easy E
05-28-2004, 09:58 AM
n/m

Myrtle
05-28-2004, 10:00 AM
n/m

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-28-2004, 10:26 AM
Good call.