PDA

View Full Version : which does Mason want?

jdl22
05-27-2004, 11:35 PM
We have discussed what is better for us - a tv pro or an "amateur of amateurs" although now most of us are hoping for something in between.

So my question is which is better for the people with a stake in 2+2:

Fossilman wins and says that he gained a lot by posting and reading at www.twoplustwo.com (http://www.twoplustwo.com)

or

Harrington wins and says "oh by the way I have two tournament books coming out soon by two plus two publishing."

Michael Davis
05-27-2004, 11:55 PM
Definitely a Harrington victory would be better.

However, 2+2 should get Fossilman to write a book if he wins.

-Michael

JonCheng
05-28-2004, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Definitely a Harrington victory would be better.

However, 2+2 should get Fossilman to write a book if he wins.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg writes a book - I'm buying.

ChristinaB
05-28-2004, 06:43 AM
He should take his trip report that he will post here next week and turn it into a travel log type book - limited poker strategy content. I think that would be an easy money maker and would be good for the online poker boom. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stew
05-28-2004, 12:53 PM
If I were Greg, the first thing I'd be doing is collecting offers on a book, simple as that.

RollaJ
05-28-2004, 12:56 PM
First Id do would be call some friends and family, then Id probably go to my room to be alone. Id then take a nice hot shower, smoke a spliff and catch some Zs. When I woke up Id call one of the services and have themn send over 4 of their best......then Id take another shower, get something to eat, and only then would I think about a book deal

Daliman
05-28-2004, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
First Id do would be call some friends and family, then Id probably go to my room to be alone. Id then take a nice hot shower, smoke a spliff and catch some Zs. When I woke up Id call one of the services and have themn send over 4 of their best......then Id take another shower, get something to eat, and only then would I think about a book deal

[/ QUOTE ]
This has been forwarded to Mrs. Rollaj. We won't expect any more posts from you for awhile.

Stew
05-28-2004, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, good point, but if the dude wins it, he's going to be in clover, not only from the aspect of the 5 million he'll pull in. But, the appearance money and all the other offers he will be getting are going to be huge.

RollaJ
05-28-2004, 01:04 PM
I think 5 million gets you a weekend off doesnt it?

If not you can easily afford the get out of doghouse card from Tiffanys /images/graemlins/grin.gif