PDA

View Full Version : TOP problem

mcales
05-27-2004, 06:55 PM
My TOP is missing chapter 22 - reading hands and chapter 23 the psych of poker. Instead, 2 bluffing chapters are repeated.

I ordered the book from amazon (Maybe my first mistake?)..and ive past the return/refund date. (2nd mistake)

So im wondering if "Inside the poker mind" is a sufficient supplement for the psych chapter?

I also plan on purchasing hold em poker for advanced players, will this book supplement the other missed chapter on reading hands?

If not, I would rather not order another copy of TOP but instead get a book that will cover these missing chapters plus add more to my knowledge.

Thanks

Kenshin
05-27-2004, 07:39 PM
I am pretty certain that 2+2 will replace defective books for free.

Therefore you should definately refrain ordering a new copy until Mason responds.

You should also purchase inside the Poker mind.

HPFAP withstanding, I found Feeney's book the most helpful poker work that I have read.

Kenshin

Mason Malmuth
05-27-2004, 09:51 PM
Hi mcales:

If you have a bad book send it to:

Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
600 West Sunset; Suite 103
Henderson, NV 898015

and we will replace it.

Best wishes,
Mason

TXTiger
05-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Without looking at my TOP book and the chapters you mentioned, I would still say that there is no substitute for anything in TOP. Make sure you get a good copy and reread it. The 3 books you mention are at the top of the "must read list" for holdem players.

GuitarMarc
05-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Same problem. In my copy, there are about 20 missing pages with 20 repeating. It's bizarre. I think mine came from Amazon as well.